UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Replies

• I'm from the UK, 1.77m tall and 30kg overweight! Need to lose weight, have tried almost everything and almost ready to give up. Came here as a last attempt to get this done!
    I love to eat and cutting down on food is something that never worked for me, trying to exercise 6 days a week these days, but thats so hard!
    The weight just keeps on!
    Would appreciate someone to give me advice, motivation and support (any sort of ideas or help welcome).
    Cheers!

P.S. the pic of yoda is to inspire myself (do, or do not, there is no try)...
  • Add me up lads and lasses! Welsh guy living in London, keen to share the journey with as many as possible.
  • sarieah
    sarieah Posts: 12 Member
    Hey, from Telford, Shropshire here :-) In need of friends and support so feel free to add away!
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello from deepest, darkest Herefordshire

Feel free to add me :)
  • MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    23 Year old living in London (but originally Holland), looking for some friends to motivate and support! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hey i'm in south yorkshire & been doing rubbish lately so restarting again, any adds welcome :)
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Hello,:bigsmile:

I am a 26 year old Infant school teacher from Surrey!

feel free to add me and let's get cracking on this weight loss malarky :wink:
  • Hello!

I'm 28, from Manchester.

I bet there are loads of people from the UK on here who are finding it hard to cut the chippy tea, as I am. But, it'll be worth it in the end :)

Anyone feel free to add me! xx
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Added a load of people on the thread anyways but anymore welcome, been logging here about 3 months and going from strength to strength, love it!

28, Living in Hampshire and got a lot of work to reach my goals but 6 months since joining the gym and so far and barely missed a training day so pretty pleased after lots of weight changes last decade, definitley at my healthiest yet!

Got a charity cross country Nordic ski in March and then the rather extreme Tough Mudder in Sept (eeeek!) to train for. Scary stuff but determined to cross some things off the bucket list :)
  • Im in the UK (wales) feel free to add me, :bigsmile:
  • fevermaps
    fevermaps Posts: 162 Member
    Hey i have been looking at stuff like that too. I have just joined and i am 25 too! Add me if you like? xx
  • ilse1966
    ilse1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, Im 47 and live near Milton Keynes. I Have got all my baby weight to lose, (my baby turned 10 the other day). I need a kick up the backside every so often to keep me on track. I have about 60lb to lose.
  • lappy16
    lappy16 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi Im 27 from Bedfordshire, 2 young boys 7 and nearly 2. Have only just started......on day 3 and very excited. Needing lots of support. I have 107lbs to lose and body and style to reclaim. Feel free to add me xxx
  • Im in the UK (wales) feel free to add me, :bigsmile:

Shwmae fellow Welshie :D WHere abouts in Wales?
  • sammi_williams
    sammi_williams Posts: 24 Member
    I'll be moving to the UK fairly soon, actually. I've got about 130 pounds to lose (no way I'll lose it before I go, but still), and it'd be nice to have some support from both sides, you know? <3
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Hey, 28 year old from London :D
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Hello Everyone, Ive been on here a while but didn't use it for ages. Im from West London and can always do with a little support so if anyone wants to add me feel free.
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Em here from sunny(?) Cornwall. Been here for awhile but returned again and being serious now. Please feel free to add me. I'm in need of some motivation and I'll be sure to keep yours fuelled too.
  • So how many UKers have snow right now? I'm hoping to make my first London snowman tonight...
  • PoshDinosaur
    PoshDinosaur Posts: 49 Member
    Hello everyone! Sheffield here... sadly, nowhere near enough snow to make a man!