Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Walden Farm-No calorie sauces dressings dips etc

Options
2»

Replies

• jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    The pasta sauce is horrible! I do like the salad dressings.
  • janetlynnvb
    Options
    That crap scares me - what the heck is in it that it has no fat or calories?! Am I going to glow in the dark or grow another arm or something?! Alien food is freaky! :frown:

I totally agree! Chemical factory produced food that isn't really food at all...
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've tried a couple of the dressings (I bought them at Publix, my local grocery store, in the produce aisle). I REALLY like the sesame dressing and the chipotle dressing, although the chipotle dressing makes me super gassy...

I'd say try it! They have to remain refrigerated though.
  • nursedez
    Options
    Hi, I found the Carmel dip and apple butter spread at a sprouts store and love love love them.... Is it carmel sauce: no but does it get u by in a pinch to curb the sweet cravings : yes... I use both on celery sticks and they are great, I just bought the chipotle ranch mayo, balsamic dressing, blue cheese dip, spicy BBQ sauce, chocolate dip and peanut spread and raspberry spread on line so I will let u know once I get them how they do :0) I stick to a 1200 cal diet and started 9/7/11 with MFP so I've logged in 455 days in a row and lost 133 lbs so far... I don't know where ur at but if ur extremely overweight and calorie restricted then these products might help get u through those tough cravings. Sure u can get low cal options of stuff but this is just another option out there... I defiantly recommend you stir them well as the texture is a bit wierd but after mixing it well it's fine :0)
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    That crap scares me - what the heck is in it that it has no fat or calories?! Am I going to glow in the dark or grow another arm or something?! Alien food is freaky! :frown:

Exactly. Eat real food, ladies!!! Don't be so afraid of healthy fats.