Walden Farm-No calorie sauces dressings dips etc

2»

Replies

• jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    The pasta sauce is horrible! I do like the salad dressings.
  • That crap scares me - what the heck is in it that it has no fat or calories?! Am I going to glow in the dark or grow another arm or something?! Alien food is freaky! :frown:

I totally agree! Chemical factory produced food that isn't really food at all...
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    I've tried a couple of the dressings (I bought them at Publix, my local grocery store, in the produce aisle). I REALLY like the sesame dressing and the chipotle dressing, although the chipotle dressing makes me super gassy...

I'd say try it! They have to remain refrigerated though.
  • Hi, I found the Carmel dip and apple butter spread at a sprouts store and love love love them.... Is it carmel sauce: no but does it get u by in a pinch to curb the sweet cravings : yes... I use both on celery sticks and they are great, I just bought the chipotle ranch mayo, balsamic dressing, blue cheese dip, spicy BBQ sauce, chocolate dip and peanut spread and raspberry spread on line so I will let u know once I get them how they do :0) I stick to a 1200 cal diet and started 9/7/11 with MFP so I've logged in 455 days in a row and lost 133 lbs so far... I don't know where ur at but if ur extremely overweight and calorie restricted then these products might help get u through those tough cravings. Sure u can get low cal options of stuff but this is just another option out there... I defiantly recommend you stir them well as the texture is a bit wierd but after mixing it well it's fine :0)
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    That crap scares me - what the heck is in it that it has no fat or calories?! Am I going to glow in the dark or grow another arm or something?! Alien food is freaky! :frown:

Exactly. Eat real food, ladies!!! Don't be so afraid of healthy fats.