• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    21 day fix day 8 with 10 minute abs😀
  • elysehetterick
    elysehetterick Posts: 1 Member
    Barre Blend!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Body Beast Build Legs, and that's week 2 done !
  • BurnCT
    BurnCT Posts: 4 Member
    I did Transform 20 yesterday. I haven't decided what I am going to do today yet. Any recommendations? Just starting out again.
  • NicoleinVegas
    NicoleinVegas Posts: 45 Member
    Morning Meltdown...day 54
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    MM100 day 7!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Classic Power 90 Sculpt Circuit 1-2
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    edited April 2020
    Brazil Butt Lift - Cardio Axe
    I'm loving this program!!!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 172 Member
    i am just getting into BOD. I started with Slim in 6 ... I can't get down one of the moves, I feel so awkward. if anyone has done it, it's the but kick with tricep kickback. any ideas on how to master this one?
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    80DO - Day 17 CardioCore when I get home from work :)
  • shortcaketx
    shortcaketx Posts: 16 Member
    Today I am on week 7 of Insanity. Completed Max cardio and conditioning.
  • seanthegardenguy
    seanthegardenguy Posts: 5 Member
    Day 6 3 week yoga retreat and p90 strength b week 3
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    21 day fix extreme real time day 6 and 7. I took yesterday as a rest day. Today did dirty 30 and yoga.
  • PerkyPersimmon
    PerkyPersimmon Posts: 5 Member
    21 day fix (real time) cardio fix. My least favorite of the fix workouts.
  • I’ve done several rounds of 21 day fix original, real time, extreme real time and extreme original. I enjoyed them all and will very likely go back to them at some point. I started Muscle Burns Fat a week ago. Today I took a rest day.
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    Day 2 of the 21 day fix but looking forward to eventually doing P90X 3
  • That’s great. I’m almost done Hammer & Chisel. Did Total Body Hammer and 10 min Ab Hammer today.
  • maria4560h
    maria4560h Posts: 41 Member
    I’m doing hip hop abs and the morning meltdown 100. Tomorrow I’m on the 3rd part of hip hop abs. When I can’t keep up with it I just dance. Whatever man. Haha. They don’t show enough of the people sometimes to see the moves they’re doing when I still haven’t really learned the move. And I’d rather learn the move with both arms and legs together at once to coordinate it. I was actually a Beachbody personal trainer at one point. This is before the demand program came out. I’m glad I left when I did. Shortly afterwards it changed so much that I’d rather sell politics for a living. I’d feel more honest.
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    maria4560h wrote: »
    I’m doing hip hop abs and the morning meltdown 100. Tomorrow I’m on the 3rd part of hip hop abs. When I can’t keep up with it I just dance. Whatever man. Haha. They don’t show enough of the people sometimes to see the moves they’re doing when I still haven’t really learned the move. And I’d rather learn the move with both arms and legs together at once to coordinate it. I was actually a Beachbody personal trainer at one point. This is before the demand program came out. I’m glad I left when I did. Shortly afterwards it changed so much that I’d rather sell politics for a living. I’d feel more honest.

@maria4560h Haven’t looked into morning meltdown but it sounds intense! I’m also doing two video workouts at the same time. I decided to do 10 Rounds and Lift 4. Loving both of them so far 😊
  • maria4560h
    maria4560h Posts: 41 Member
    My first day doing the P90X program it was hilarious. I rode bike for a living and climbed at least one mountain a day, sometimes 2. I did 5 DVDs in a row. Hahaha. I made it through all of them. True. The next day I walked like I needed a walker though. I decided not to do a video that particular day and maybe actually read instructions. One video only? What?!? How can anyone do only one?