Your body?

2»

Replies

• RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Love: my hair. I have hated it at times, because it is so thick and unruly that it never does whatever the current style is. But I have learned to embrace the big curly mess that is my hair. :)

Hate: Just about everything else. Only because I let it get so out of hand and that there isn't any part of me that I think looks good. But others seem to like a few of my parts, so that's good. LOL
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Love - everything about my strong & capable body.

Hate - Nothing! That's a horrible mindset. Choose to love everything you have. Love that you can now run X miles, lift X pounds, play with your children, fill in the ______.
  • Fabulous guys!!!!!!!! :) just work on the parts you hate most, change it, love yourself.

xx:flowerforyou:
  • Love - everything about my strong & capable body.

Hate - Nothing! That's a horrible mindset. Choose to love everything you have. Love that you can now run X miles, lift X pounds, play with your children, fill in the ______.

It may seem like a horrible mindset but it's just reality, people never love EVERYTHING about themselves :-) your mindset is probably a much better way of thinking though. x x
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Love my Back
    Hate my Legs
  • KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    I love my lower legs and calves, but I don't like my thighs and midsection!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Love my clever body when it knows how to fight infections. I'm also very fond of my brain.

Hate my belly