Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Hard candy, the ones like lollipops or jolly ranchers. I still love chocolate candy.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Most cheeses. The only time I eat it is when it is on top of my pizza.

Don't care much for Mayo too

Milk chocolates. (I love organic dark chocolate, though)

Peanut butter (Yuck!! )
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    For me its anything chocolate, caramel and peanut butter.
  • tinylightsbelow
    tinylightsbelow Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am so happy potato chips are junk food because I couldn't care less if I never ate them again!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I can take or leave ice cream and chips. I had an opened bag of doritos so long I had t toss them.
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Mayo, regular soda, honey, most meats, thick-crust pizza, heavy cream sauces, and totally agree about the grocery store cakes, donuts, etc. GROSS.
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Soda!!! Rarely I'll drink diet soda. Rarely.
    Mayo.
    Cheese cake.
    Pancakes.
    Fried eggs.
    McDonald's breakfast menu. The smell of the syrup on the Egg McMuffins turns my stomach lol
    Lays Potato chips
  • FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ice cream ! Any kind of it, I hate it !

Strawberries.... gross !

Angel food cake , gag !

Most breads are nasty to me. Although, I do like some sweet rolls if they are fresh !

Okra.... slimy !
    Although, I have never had homemade okra... maybe that would taste better.
  • ecc312
    ecc312 Posts: 17
    Options
    - juice (yuck)
    - cheesecake
    - soda
    - milkshakes
    - basically any drink that isn't water or soy milk or iced coffee or tea
    - not crazy about cous cous either
    - butter/buttery things (haha i'm scared to eat butter)
    - MAYO yuckyuckyuck
  • Dejirei
    Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    -Mayonnaise. It even looks weird. Just seeing it in a bowl sends shivers down my spine
    -Ranch dressing
    -Cole Slaw
    -Avocado. I really want to love it, but I just cant :(
    -Beer
    -Dr. Pepper
    -Root Beer
    -Candy Corn. Don't even get me started on this. I remember as a child, the quickest way to get me to hate a person would be if they gave out candy corn on Halloween. I still believe candy corn to be the extracted teeth of Satan.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Most types of peanut butter candies and cookies
  • katnz17
    katnz17 Posts: 45
    Options
    I've always been take it or leave it with sodas and its been over a year since I last had one.
    Hard Candies, Mud Cake, Apple Pie, Mayo.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
    Wine
    Beer
  • Anime_
    Anime_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've never really liked chocolate or cheese, so I'm lucky for that.
  • swhiteism
    swhiteism Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anything sugary or overly sweet makes me want to barf. I hate cake (mostly the disgusting frosting), and pies. I could eat chocolate but more than a few bites makes me feel queasy. I especially hate the artificial cupcakes/snacks like Twinkies. So gross.

Love me some chips, pop, cheese, greasy and fried food, though. :/
  • torims6
    torims6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Regular Soda or Juice, Basically Any Sugary Beverage (Though I do really enjoy Diet Sodas... Go FIgure!)
    Root Beer or anything Flavored as Root Beer Like Candy
    Any Type of Alcohol (Even "Fruity Drinks")
    Pizza (Got Food Poisoning Once as a Kid)
    Store Bought Sheet Cakes and Cupcakes
    Mayonaise
    Creamy Salad Dressings (Ranch, Thousand Island etc.)
    Coffee (Eliminates Those High Calorie Specialty Drinks)
    Steak
    Bacon
    Frozen Dinners
    Potato Chips
    Mashed Potatoes
    Heavy Cream Sauces
    Slurpees, Snow Cones and Popsicles

Sooo... FUNNY! Same as Previous Poster... Going into McDonald's and Smelling the Egg McMuffins Makes Me Nauseous!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I especially hate the artificial cupcakes/snacks like Twinkies. So gross.

OMG Twinkies are so nasty. They are like Styrofoam with cream filling. When I heard the Twinkies were going away I wanted to do a happy dance. But, I hear they are back :( Oh well no one is going to force me to eat them. I also hate most frosting, it's like sugar on sugar on cakes and I am like who came up with that idea? If I eat cake with frosting on it, that will usually make me ill.

I was never a picky eater until a little over a year ago then I started disliking lots of things I used to love. I can't order much from Subway for example. Definitely no sandwiches. That leaves me with chips and a diet soda basically. Nothing on the Wendy's menu that I can think of that I would eat. McDonald's as well can't think of a single thing I would eat there. I have like two things I would get from BK the veggie burger and onion rings. I can't get my protein powder down either unless I mix it with bananas, peanut butter, or a few other things. I liked my banana apple sauce strawberry blend I made as well. I love chips but lately they have been giving me some mild issues so I will have to think about that next time I pick up a bag thinking one or two servings won't hurt cuz um it might. I was never a big fan of donuts either and I don't really like most candy. My dislike of candy is getting a bit more pronounced. But, no worries there are still plenty of things that I love that can throw me off my calorie goal if I choose to let that happen.
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Chocolate cake...ewwwww. Or chocolate cookies or chocolate ice cream.

I only like chocolate bars or candies ( m&ms, snickers, twix, peanut butter cups etc)
  • GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs and any kind of red meat.. I haven't eaten red meat in months now.
    There are many things that don't bother me but I could live without like mayonnaise,waffles,crepes,pancakes,croissants,cakes and generally pastries. I could live without them for sure.