I'm too busy to exercise.

124»

Replies

• irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Great post. I have found that I have plenty of time for exercising if I make it a priority. It really takes more time for me to plan my menu and food for the week. And with 4 kids and a job, it does become difficult to make sure I get it in. But if you want it, you do it. With life, there will always be "other" stuff to do. Always.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    What I disagree with is you telling people that wanting something is enough, and that if they TRULY want something, they will magically be able to change their entire life overnight through sheer force of WANTING. If wanting something really bad and being willing to work very hard for it was enough, children in the middle east would all have food, people wouldn't pay their life's savings for in vitro and still not get pregnant, and every kid who was on his high school football team would be in the NFL.

Just confirming......Did you really just compare finding time to exercise to curing world hunger? If so, that has to be the most absurd correlation I have ever heard.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    I work 50 hours a week spend 2 more hours a day commuting , im raising a daughter who is 8 by myself have been since see was 2 she has half hour of homework every school night.. Plus cooking cleaning and remodeling our house and driving 2.5 hours every other weekend one way to drop her off with mom, drive home then pick her up 2 days later and begin our week again. I try for 3 30 minute lifting days a week that are mandatory and then any extras i can get. I try to emulate my friends list peeps in my way ..soon hoping for an easier schedule to work with which will allow more time and maybe by then i will know what im doing ib my workouts