:(

2»

Replies

• Thanks ladies :)

I've taken note of all the points you have made and advice offered.

I'm not too sure what to do with the sodium...I've changed settings so that sodium shows up, but from what I see I've never gone over (or even close) the allowance. I definitely do not drink enough water. Saturday I drank my 8 glasses, usually don't drink any! I forget, or have a cup of tea/coffee instead! I've drank water only 2 days during this diet, MUST drink more :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Are you eating back your exercise calories? Did you set MFP to lose 2 pounds per week? You should be eating more than just 1,200 calories. Eat all your exercise calories, and set MFP to lose 1 pound per week.

I am 5'6 and near your weight and I am eating 1700 calories.
  • Are you eating back your exercise calories? Did you set MFP to lose 2 pounds per week? You should be eating more than just 1,200 calories. Eat all your exercise calories, and set MFP to lose 1 pound per week.

I am 5'6 and near your weight and I am eating 1700 calories.

I think I'm close to my calories each day (some days slightly under, some slightly over- but not by much either way), I do also take into consideration the amount of exercise calories. I think I may take your advice and set MFP to lose just 1lb a week and see if that works for me. I'm going to finish this week as I started, then I can keep track week-to-week. Thank you :)