Never had a chance....

2»

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Yes, The Rock is quite an inspiration. Every time he's in the gym I'm either completely paralyzed with awe and I get nothing done because I just want to stare at him all day, OR I completely overdo it in the hopes that The Rock will see how kickass I am on that elliptical and beg me to marry him and breed a race of freakishly tall and toned children. In any case, it gets me to the gym every week!

Off to try DevilDog's workout today...eeeeek...
  • Yes, The Rock is quite an inspiration. Every time he's in the gym I'm either completely paralyzed with awe and I get nothing done because I just want to stare at him all day, OR I completely overdo it in the hopes that The Rock will see how kickass I am on that elliptical and beg me to marry him and breed a race of freakishly tall and toned children. In any case, it gets me to the gym every week!

OMG thank you for the morning laugh. I'm sick this week AND last week and can't work out or do anything but sleep, really, and this... this made my day. GOOD LUCK. when he proposes, I want to hear about it! XD
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    can't...move...legs...

thanks for the great workout ideas! I'm thoroughly worked...
  • Yes, The Rock is quite an inspiration. Every time he's in the gym I'm either completely paralyzed with awe and I get nothing done because I just want to stare at him all day, OR I completely overdo it in the hopes that The Rock will see how kickass I am on that elliptical and beg me to marry him and breed a race of freakishly tall and toned children. In any case, it gets me to the gym every week!

It would definitely get me to the gym every week too...lucky you! I don't know if I could stop watching......(drooling:love: ).........long enough to work out either. Hoping you get your wish!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Yes, The Rock is quite an inspiration. Every time he's in the gym I'm either completely paralyzed with awe and I get nothing done because I just want to stare at him all day, OR I completely overdo it in the hopes that The Rock will see how kickass I am on that elliptical and beg me to marry him and breed a race of freakishly tall and toned children. In any case, it gets me to the gym every week!

It would definitely get me to the gym every week too...lucky you! I don't know if I could stop watching......(drooling:love: ).........long enough to work out either. Hoping you get your wish!
    I'm with you on that one... yumminess!!:blushing:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • DevilDog
    DevilDog Posts: 37
    Hey! The Rock took over my thread.... :sad:

DD :huh: LOL
  • Healthier_Me
    Hey! The Rock took over my thread.... :sad:

LOL... my bad.. now back to DD:tongue:

I've got to ask....what state are you in....I'm in the Sunshine state, Florida. And P.S. I bet you do stand a chance :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me

I've got to ask....what state are you in....I'm in the Sunshine state, Florida. And P.S. I bet you do stand a chance :flowerforyou:
    Not so sunny Upstate NY:ohwell:
    Aw.....:blushing:

• Hey! The Rock took over my thread.... :sad:

:blushing: Sorry! Got carried away. :embarassed: Forgive me?