weight lifting results for women plz!

18910111214»

Replies

• weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Thanks for inspiring me to get my butt to the gym! My butt will thank me later!!!
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member

Here's an example of a cutting program for a female.

She eats a total of 1049 calories a day!!! Now don't be scared of her low daily calorie count. She's not hungry since she's eating 150 G of protein a day!!!!! Look at how low her carb intake is.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have questions and I'll be happy to answer them.
    Meh!
  • so inspiring..ladies you are all amazing x
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    From Lumpy Space Princess to Fluffy Space Princess...en route to Lean Space Princess...I'm getting there. :wink:

1959805_10202370192909251_1679883726_n.jpg
  • NROWT book

I LOVE IT!!!

What does NROWT stand for?
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    From Lumpy Space Princess to Fluffy Space Princess...en route to Lean Space Princess...I'm getting there. :wink:

1959805_10202370192909251_1679883726_n.jpg
    Haha you don't look too fluffy to me! My son calls me fluffy mama all the time.
  • NROWT book

I LOVE IT!!!

What does NROWT stand for?

Nevermind..I know what it stands for now. ;)
  • What are you contributing?

• Here's an example of a cutting program for a female.

She eats a total of 1049 calories a day!!! Now don't be scared of her low daily calorie count. She's not hungry since she's eating 150 G of protein a day!!!!! Look at how low her carb intake is.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have questions and I'll be happy to answer them.
    Meh!
    Meh!!!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Bump
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Bumping for inspiration!
  • Kemmie50
    Kemmie50 Posts: 1
    Bump!
  • blairwi
    blairwi Posts: 3 Member
    Oh WOW you look amazing!!!!! I did similar - one day I'd do arms and chest, the next day legs and so on, 5 days a week on the circuit machine, also about 30-45mins each time (I'd lift 10-15kgs x 12-15 times and 3 reps of each) and not only did I put on 8kgs, but my arms and chest and legs got so big that my t-shirts and pants didn't fit!!!!! Please help me - where did I go wrong? I'm now terrified of using weights ever again :-( I did this for 2 months and have now stopped weights completely as I don't fit into any more of my clothes! They're all way too tight :-(
  • bschoo01
    bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    bump for inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!