Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Who created this super site?

IsabelleIsabelle Posts: 105Member Posts: 105Member
Hello Mike! Is that you, all by yourself? You must be a genius! Again, I want to tell you how much I appreciate this site. I've lost 8 pounds since I started about two weeks ago. I'm verry happy and I'm sure I would'nt have this result without this site.

Replies

• IsabelleIsabelle Posts: 105Member Posts: 105Member
    Hello Mike! Is that you, all by yourself? You must be a genius! Again, I want to tell you how much I appreciate this site. I've lost 8 pounds since I started about two weeks ago. I'm verry happy and I'm sure I would'nt have this result without this site.
  • farrellwendylynnfarrellwendylynn Posts: 7Member Posts: 7Member
    This site IS great!! I told a friend about it and she has told her family. We all love it!
  • wavenwinkwavenwink Posts: 8Member Posts: 8Member
    Hey, I'm the friend and my sister and mom joined. It doesn't seem like a diet but more like a small voice saying what is right or wrong. If you want to be successful this website will help
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    I'm really glad to hear the site is helping you guys! It makes my day to hear stories like this, so thanks for sharing them!
  • SueVitSueVit Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    I agree; this is a great site; thank you.
    When I start eatting badly; instead of quiting, I just start "Moving."
    I hike, garden, clean, hike somemore.
    This site gives me credit for what I do!!!
    So I may not be losing as fast as I'd like, but I certainly am getting stronger and overall more healthy.
    And have no desire to quit the lifestyle change.
    Thanks, Mike.
  • arothermelarothermel Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    I love this sight. It has made me realize I am not alone in my battle with my weight. I just started this past week. It hasn't been a great week, but just coming to this sight and reading all the messages and all the info helps me keep in all in perspective.
  • emmapeel43emmapeel43 Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    Hi, this site is brilliant. I totally love it. It's so easy to use. I can't believe it's all free. The person who came up with this idea should be congratulated. I love it, love it, love it. I have 40 pounds to lose but with this site I feel totally in control again. X
  • sturge161sturge161 Posts: 37Member Member Posts: 37Member Member
    This site is great! Having the exercise and the food helps me when I eat something totally unhealthy - I don't have to beat myself up for it. I just know that I had better go work out!
  • gumbeauxgumbeaux Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    Don't know what motivated you to start this site but...thanks! It has so many tools that are so easy to utilize plus the "community" rocks...a novel way of doing some good in the world...
  • dbeckham32dbeckham32 Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    Yes, this is an awesome website. I work on the web and it's very impressive. Is it for sale??
  • angela22angela22 Posts: 10Member Posts: 10Member
    I am also in the web business and I am very interested in who programmed it. I would love to hire someone on to work on some projects. Its great! I have 50 lbs to loose, 40 to be at goal weight but I think I can definately have a hold on things with this site! Its not to complicated, not full of junk or advertising and it looks great!! Amazing work!
  • oldandbrokeoldandbroke Posts: 37Member Posts: 37Member
    This is a great site. I am a Soldier currently in Iraq. I have shared this with a bunch of my fellow Soldiers that are trying to manage their nutrition. Your site has helped some of them in reaching their goals. It surely has helped me. What helped me the most is seeing how many calories are in some of the things I thought were relatively harmless. It has really changed my diet choices and has made my fat loss much more consistent than it was. Once I figured out that I could put in meals that I was planning on eating the next day it helped even more. Hint for everyone - that's a great way to plan your cheat day if you are doing one. Thanks for providing this to all of us.
  • redaleeredalee Posts: 256Member Member Posts: 256Member Member
    Hello youngandcute: That name sounds better!!! hee hee
    My best wishes to you from Canada on this Remembrance Day. Thank you to all the guys and gals for their tough work and for you too! God's blessings!! :flowerforyou:
  • oldandbrokeoldandbroke Posts: 37Member Posts: 37Member
    Thanks redalee. It does sound better when it comes from someone else.
  • courtneycattcourtneycatt Posts: 25Member Member Posts: 25Member Member
    :bigsmile:
    Thanks Mike I love this site, I have told everyone how much it helps!
    Keep up the good work!
    :bigsmile:
  • mechanicmommechanicmom Posts: 5,477Member Member Posts: 5,477Member Member
    Thanks Mike! It's an awesome site!:happy: