Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I fell in love when I saw this topic. I am 4ft and 11 inches, my first goal from this current wait is to hit the 130's. Once I get there I will set another goal. I focus on 10 lb incriments short term to the main goal.
  • ggirls08
    ggirls08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2" and my goal is 137.
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    I'm 5'3". My goal weight is 120lb. My lowest ever weight was 115lb but I was "skinny fat", so I want to get close to that, but not quite there as I'll be concentrating on muscle.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Im am 5ft and my current weight is 174lbs aiming 124lbs...50lbs to go.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am 160cm tall and weight up at 59kg.
    Unfortunately I can't give you a goal weight because I'm trying to gain muscle :(
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I am 5"1". I was down to 100 lbs and that was perfect! I gained 10 over the school year and was also sidelined with tendonitis for much of the last year. I am now down to 109 and will settle for 102. Thanks for asking!
  • xmariaxaliciax
    xmariaxaliciax Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.3ft my start weight was 164 last May, I got down to 140 for my wedding this May unfortunately then I over-indulged and by the end of July was back up to 149. I'm currently around 146 pounds and my first goal is to get back down to 133 where I was 5 years ago and then go from there. I find it very difficult to lose weight so I know it's going to be a slow process that's why I don't want to be too over-ambitious with my goal weight.
  • Littlestandrews
    Littlestandrews Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi all:)
    I'm just barely below 5ft. I began dieting on July 13th and only weigh in once a month. I run 3x a week and shoot archery for exercise.

SW: 169
    CW: 159
    UGW: 117

My short term goal is to be anywhere in the 120s by Christmas....fingers crossed X!
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    im 5'2" on a very good day.... BMI says i should be 115lbs but i would be doing my happy dance if i get down to 150 :-) thats my goal right now and when i get there, ill see how much further i can go.

Life aint easy for us short girls :-P
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm only 4'10...currently 197 lbs...my lowest on this journey was 193.5 and trying to get back there and SOON!! My goal weight is 160 and my Ultimate goal weight is 150. I started MFP 9/25/12 at 227.5 lbs! So I have lost like 34 all together.
  • Tezmo3
    Tezmo3 Posts: 1
    Options
    140lbs
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    5'2 here. Once I wanted to be around 110-115
    Now I'm 130 and don't plan on dropping any more :)
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    i don't use BMI that much now as it's actually inaccurate for very short people (under 5ft) XD
    I'm 4 foot 9" and want to be 40-43kg so about 88-94lbs :)
    Not sure if i get there but who knows. or i may feel happy being a bit heavier
    <3
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal is 90 - 100.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and curvy - I looked healthest/my best at 135 -140lbs. I weighed 109 before having thyroid cancer, when I look back at pictures I just did'n't look healthy.
  • Danabug2
    Danabug2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and hope to get to 140, but will see how realistic it is to get there when I reach 150. I lost weight years ago, only to slowly regain it and develop Diabetes. I intend to lose as much as I can, get some control over my overall health, but choose a real life goal I can maintain. At 56 I know healthy without the yo-yo path, is better for me than a lower goal.
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 120 lbs. The lowest I've been is 114, but after 2 kids I don't think this is realistic for me anymore. I am also working on lifting weights so I know that can add to the number on the scale, but as long as I reach a place I'm comfotable and look good in I'll be happy.
  • liz89118
    liz89118 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal is 180 but I have been big my whole life... the smallest I remember was 175 in JR high school so I'm happy with my desicion.
  • Glorian13
    Glorian13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and cw is 166, gw is 135 / 130.
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 and would be happy to get around 115. I had gotten down to 116 but then vacations and excuses got in the way and I'm around 129 right now and not feeling real good about myself. If you're in the same boat as me and losing weight is a battle, friend request me. I could use the support, etc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!