Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    For me, one of the worst parts of the weight gain WAS gaining boobs! I hated them, I had always been thin and flat. They were uncomfortable and got in the way. haha I am happy to report those evil things are gone again! :laugh:
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    At my highest weight I was pretty much a 44D... now I am just about a 36B with 30-40 left to lose.

I used to be so self-concious about it (I used to wear "two cup-sizes bigger!" branded bras for so long...), but now I embrace it. I love wearing fitted shirts now! :)
  • HappyWife04
    HappyWife04 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You girls that lose your boobs after losing weight.... I envy you.

I lost a lot of weight two years ago yet my bra size was still a 36DD. I want to lose a lot again so I can get out of my FF/G size but I just hate my boobs all together. I think I'd surgically remove them when I hit 35.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If you love your breasts, go for fit and small. Obesity increases the risk of breast cancer, exercise reduces it. No guarantees either way but why not play the odds?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had boobs...

Honey! I am more than willing to share! Even when I was 125 I had somewhere around a D cup... and I HATE it.
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Remember, boobs are just your butt on your front(seriously look it up) If you are worried about losing your boobs just tone your butt. Problem solved.

Boobs are awesome, but good proportions are way more important.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    id rather be flat, flat flat flat!... haha. But then again, Ive had a significant chest since puberty. Wanna trade?

^^^This! Ten times over! My SIL had the same problem as you, OP. She ended up getting a boob job. She loves her new look, but even she admits that there are some things about not having boobs that she misses. For example, she always had the option of going without a bra before. Also, it was easier to find a bra that fit properly and was still comfortable. She was less self-conscious about "bouncing" while participating in sports, dancing, etc... There are positives and negatives to both sides of the coin. Personally, I think a full C-cup is just about perfect. Not too big, not too small.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I have NEVER had boobs...

Honey! I am more than willing to share! Even when I was 125 I had somewhere around a D cup... and I HATE it.

You and me both, sister!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Easy answer to this: It depends on the girl. There's no correct answer for that question.

How very diplomatic of you. :wink: LOL
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with DD boobs. Naturally, all the women in my family have big boobs and had to get breast reductions even though they weren't overweight.

I am hoping with weight loss I can get some C boobies :)
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My boobs have never been as large as I've wanted them to be. Having children did not help their appearance. A breast augmentation is in my future. So, my answer is that I would rather be slim with large breasts...and I will be.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Let me preface this with.
    I'm a guy

Funny Topic

I would rather have 20lbs over weight and boobs than fit and flat

My 2c
  • MarinaDesiree
    Options
    I am 280lbs and only have B cups, those will get smaller as I lose weight. At first I was devastated when my gyn told me that she couldn't feel much else than fat and I think I subconsciously sabotaged myself. Losing weight meant losing my boobs.

Now, I am happily married and my husband said he loves me no matter what, but somehow 'womanly' still equals 'with boobs', at least in my mind. It took me quite a while to realize that boobs are not more important than being fit and healthy.

What helped me was actually seeing people with small breasts wearing really cute tops. Sounds stupid, but it did help! And if I really, really feel unhappy, I still have the option of surgery. Which will be a last resort for me, because first of all its an op and secondly it is not 'real'.

We will cross that bridge when we get there.
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I cant even exercise without my boobs punching me in the face...and thats WITH 2 bras!! One reg and one sport. Be thankful! lol. You ARE GORGEOUS either way.. and I genuinely mean that! so beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • imthejenjen
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with DD boobs. Naturally, all the women in my family have big boobs and had to get breast reductions even though they weren't overweight.

I am hoping with weight loss I can get some C boobies :)

I hear ya!!
  • imthejenjen
    Options
    The grass is always greener... on someone else's chest.

LOL!! So true! Always want what you cant have.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely flatter chest but thinner. I once lost a significant amount of weight (12 lbs) and lost most of my boobs (became an A cup). But then my body kinda shifted and I stayed about the same weight but my boobs got bigger (now around a small C), and my hips got bigger as well. I'm not sure whether this is because I'm maturing as well. This happened to me between the ages of 21-24.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    For the larger ladies with running sports bra issues, the Tata tamer II from lululemon was an absolute lifesaver for me. Cannot rave about it enough. It is pricey but was worth every penny- it has carried my 34Ds effortlessly through rigorous half marathon training and it is really cute, comfy, and sexy to boot!!!

On the topic of the thread- I only fluctuate from big C to a biggish D, but its the shapely ness of my butt and legs that I care about WAY more. I also find that losing fat from my upper arms makes my boobs look way better no matter what size they are.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an a or b cup. Ive had a breast reduction. Went from G-H cup down to a small C. Wish I would have gone for a small B. being thin with no boobs is easier to dress for and you can jump up and down without getting slapped in the face.

um.. OW! you must have been in pain. I bet you look good, your pic is beautiful!

Thank you! It was painful to have big boobs. My back pain is the main reason i had it done. That and i was tired of my breast entering a room ten minutes before i did and getting a lot of attention. I was brutally harassed in junior high and high school by the boys. They were a giant source of pain physically and mentally. The surgery its self was not painful. It just felt like i pulled muscles in my chest.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    The grass is always greener... on someone else's chest.

Haha! Absolutely!

I would trade my D/DD's in for a large B like I had back before kids! I miss being part of the itty bitty titty committee! These girls get in the way a lot when working out, and sometimes it's just downright painful! As I shrink, though, so do they. It's all about proportion.