Is there anything that you don't log?

12346»

Replies

• Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    I log milk in my cereal. That's another 90-140 cals. If I put honey in my tea, I log that. I log the tablespoon of olive oil I use to cook.

I pretty much log everything except water & tea that's 0 calories.

The only things I don't is like if someone says "try this" & I have a bite.

Exactly the same.
  • The only thing I don't log is little tastes when cooking like a lot of people said and the tiny swig of Pepsi I have before bed usually just for taste. I drink all or more of the water that I need to every day but sometimes I just need something with a taste. If I know I have calories then I drink it.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    I log every sip and bite.
  • I don't log seasonings, multivitamins, creatine and the odd bit of bbq sauce I use on my chicken breast.

I rarely log my exercise though so it all balances out eventually.
  • I don't log tea unless it is a particular blend that has flavourings/ fruit. I don't log Vitamins unless they have a calorie content and I don't log Tabasco/hot sauce as I've noticed they don't have any calories it just depends if you are monitoring your sodium macros for those though.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    There is a lot of little things i dont log, but also I only log exercise when it is for exercise purposes. In other words, If I walk around doing shopping, I dont log the walk. I figure it all works out in the wash!

This :D
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Hot sauce, mustard, my soymilk if I'm /only/ using a dash, the very little things. I know people say they add up but I can't spend every second on this site counting my garlic or ice cubes intake. I want to enjoy eating, and counting literally 1 cal here and there would kill my motivation. :ohwell:
  • I am trying to log everything, it is helping me control what I eat and reduce my sweets. I am just starting out so for now I need to log everything to work on creating more positive eating habits and by logging everything I can see what habits I have and move forward from there.
  • missjeanlouise
    missjeanlouise Posts: 80 Member
    I don't log a lot of spices. The way I cook it would be to hard, MFP doesn't have a setting for a dash of cinnamon or a palmful of chili powder. I also don't log the unsweetened herbal tea I drink, actually I count it as water throughout the day.

This is exactly me.
    I do love that I can log tastes, though---if I'm dishing up goldfish crackers for my kids and I eat 3 of them, I log it. I have found in the past that it's these 'hidden' calories and carbs that throw me off track.
  • CLWN80
    CLWN80 Posts: 3 Member
    I don't log the fat free 1/2 and 1/2 in my cofee... I can't be bothered and I think that my calories even out in the end.
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    I log everything except the air I breathe.

^^^^^ THIS^^^
    Me too. I do log my vitamins because it helps me remember to take them :0)

This^^^ (both)

I was logging daily activities because I had my settings on "sedentary" and considering my job and 3 teenagers keep me moving all day I have recently changed my setting to "lightly active". I now only will be logging actual workouts. I found that I was using a really busy days as a excuse to not go to the gym. Really in the end the only person I was cheating was myself:happy:
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    I don't log most powdered spices, sugar-free jello, gum, olive oil spray used to spray a pan, and my occasional wintergreen lifesaver. I don't log coffee or tea either.