what foods lead you to binge?

Options

Replies

• JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    home made mac n cheese... with real cheese n milk n all that good stuff... I can eat it all... 1 cup turns to three then I'm like wtf was that...
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    Puffy F%$ken Cheetos...little orange-colored cheesy crack sticks...that's what they are. I can eat a family-size bag and still want more...

sighhh, now I want some... ;p
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Chocolate of course!
  • PattyJfunstar
    Options
    I am a BBQ freak. Ive tried to just have a couple Ribs or wings to quench my taste for them but I will end up eating an entire rack of ribs or 15 Hot wings slathered in sauce.
  • DexterDarko
    DexterDarko Posts: 235
    Options
    Anything with high sugar. I found a solution, eating alot of meals throughout the day.
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    not so much foods that bring on a binge- but the worst is wine or alcohol in general- one or two drinks and I seem to be hungry for anything: fried, chocolate, baked, you name it!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I'm a cookie monster but the worst is Girls Scout Thin Mints. I will eat the entire box in less than 15 minutes. This year - they made it through 2 days. That's a record.
  • michellel313
    michellel313 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Reese's!!!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Chili Cheese Fries.. I cannot sot if I start!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Alcohol seems to trigger the binging for me. Once I get a little loose I tend to want to eat all my favorite foods and as much as I can.
    yup that's me too and heaven forbid there is a pizza and/or garlic bread around........there is no stopping me kinda like a raging bull:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Nachos. Suitable for two? Yeah, we'll see about that.

Chips or crackers with dip. Appetizer? More like first dinner.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone has already said it but I'm not reading this thread, so booze
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sugar and sinple carbs. Anything like soda, bread, chips, cake, cookies, pretty much anything with alot of sugar etc. and I go hard! There is no stopping me for the rest of the day.
  • EdelweissViola
    Options
    Nutella. I can eat a giant jar in one day. I don't keep it in the house.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    alcohol
  • XRavenhood
    XRavenhood Posts: 102
    Options
    Exceptions. Just a little more, just a little more, just a liiiiitle more... No! I have to put my foot down and not make exceptions because they grow.
  • SuicideMaiden
    Options
    Large bars of chocolate,Chinese food and bread with butter...
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Alcohol. This is killer for me. I like to party!

Also biscuits. I don't often have then in the house but when I do, I usually finish a packet in a few days. :-/

A real treat for me is a cup of tea and about 4-6 biscuits.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    sigh.... wheat thins... it is seriously bad... I will eat an entire box at one time..

THIS! I could probably eat an entire box of the tomato and basil wheat thins with cream cheese. I've not had either since beginning this journey because I scare myself with the possibility lol
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hot, freshly baked Krispy Kreme donuts. Glory to Pete, I cannot stop at one...or two...