what foods lead you to binge?

Options

Replies

• humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fast food. Def fast food. Any fast food. And when I've eaten really well for a few days, I get the worst cravings for cheetos (which I've surprisingly only given into once or twice.) night time also kills me. I'm thinking of going to bed earlier, because staying up past ten usually leads me to super over eating.
  • hikr00
    hikr00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Doesn't matter when it's a 1 oz packet or an 8 oz bag it's all one serving to me.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Tim bits.... How Canadian of me.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cereal, cookies, brownies, cake, ice cream, fridge biscuits (pillsbury crescents, homestyle biscuits, etc.), homemade tortillas, Doritos. I would say bad carbs!

This here^^
  • Rebirth08
    Options
    Cheese.

Yum! I agree, same here, LOL...sometimes I go to Central Market a buy some expensive cheese and tell myself I'll have it over the course of a week and it's gone in a day, maybe two, LOL
  • gkozub
    gkozub Posts: 22
    Options
    Chips, cookies, chocolate.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Sweets or Cheese and crackers.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    It's more like lack of food. Periods of not eating usually leads me to binge, and they're usually foods higher in carbs.
  • Rebirth08
    Options
    alcohol

i agree, alcohol does something in my system to where I eat way too much. I've really thought about cutting it out alltogether, but not sure yet. I may just stick with red wine. But martinis, schnopps, all of that, no good.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Baked goods. I cannot stop. Freshly baked cookies, doughnuts, and cake are my downfall. And nachos...
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    Chips and salsa. I can't have just a couple. If I a buy a bag I eat the entire bag. If I order them in a restaurant, I eat them all. RIDICULOUS lack of control!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Chips, pretzels, pretty much anything with salt in!
  • SkinnyMusic
    Options
    Chips, cookies, soda, like just sweets in general.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Rice.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Things like Pasta, Crackers, Rice, Cous cous (very proud of myself as I've left an entire serving of cous cous in the kitchen for tomorrow!)
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    pizza... burgers...pizza....burgers...pizza...burgers...strombolis...bangin...yum...BINGE!!!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    White bread toast, butter and yeast extract. I could eat an entire loaf in a day. Didn't. But easily could have done, as I never felt full.

French bread is another. And the coffee eclairs sold in the little patisserie near to where I stayed in the 15th arrondissement.

And fresh, hot roasted chicken fresh out the oven, skin and all. Preferably with lots of sea salt and garlic.
  • jackzlukasik
    jackzlukasik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The list is endless (hence why I'm here)! Crisps, cookies, popcorn, ice cream, burgers, french fries...In short, sweet dessert type foods or salty fried foods!
  • littlebutnice
    littlebutnice Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    haribo lead me to binge! and tofees