Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• TerriAnne53TerriAnne53 Posts: 200Member Posts: 200Member
    awesome, so much committment and accountablilty to yourself. You are an inspiration. thanks so much for sharing your story, progress and pictures and the amusement. I am very happy for you and I can tell that you will live your life in a healthy way. fantastic
  • seddesignseddesign Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Bad. A$$. Way to go!
  • Katy_G2013Katy_G2013 Posts: 70Member Member Posts: 70Member Member
    You, sir, absolutely ROCK! Trog you are lookin' good! I enjoyed your story very much and congratulations to the hard work paying off! Keep it up -- you are killin it.
  • Katla49Katla49 Posts: 5,966Member Member Posts: 5,966Member Member
    Great results and awesome post. Congratulations on creating a new you! Thanks for sharing.
  • mhmcdmhmcd Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    That's an amazing transformation. Way to go.
  • PikaKnightPikaKnight Posts: 35,606Member Member Posts: 35,606Member Member
    AMAZING! WTG!
  • Maggie821Maggie821 Posts: 55Member Member Posts: 55Member Member
    What a great post! Thank you so much for sharing your story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! How is your wife doing with her "living"????? So nice that she has been beside you; having a supportive partner makes all the difference even if, in the long run, it is up to you!
  • HlottaHlotta Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    good going..keep it up
  • wannabeloser08wannabeloser08 Posts: 86Member Posts: 86Member
    This is by far the best success story i've read on this. Well done to you and your lovely wife. Awesome. Pure awesome.
  • trogalicioustrogalicious Posts: 4,594Member Member Posts: 4,594Member Member
    What a great post! Thank you so much for sharing your story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! How is your wife doing with her "living"????? So nice that she has been beside you; having a supportive partner makes all the difference even if, in the long run, it is up to you!

She's right there with me. We've done all of this together. We've both lost and gained so much. Lost weight, gained life and an appreciation for it.
  • juliescttjuliesctt Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    Fantastic journey. Happy for your success.
  • msaugustamsaugusta Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Congratulations. I plan to live a healthier life starting today.You inspire me.
  • AnnaVee84AnnaVee84 Posts: 356Member Member Posts: 356Member Member
    fan freaking tastic :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!
  • slwells1983slwells1983 Posts: 79Member Member Posts: 79Member Member
    Your story is amazing! Keep it up :smile:
    Go party it up ... cause you deserve it! :drinker:
  • pspetraliapspetralia Posts: 990Member Member Posts: 990Member Member
    Great job!!!!
  • gabiinaciogabiinacio Posts: 124Member Member Posts: 124Member Member
  • mamagirl49mamagirl49 Posts: 142Member Member Posts: 142Member Member
    Bump. The best success story. My hero!
  • MandaJean83MandaJean83 Posts: 671Member Member Posts: 671Member Member
    Absolutely inspirational stuff!!!! Wow!!!
  • mwlasatermwlasater Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    You are an inspiration! I, too, have lost without magic pills or special shakes. MFP helped me get a control on what and how much I was eating and the value of stepping up my exercise regimen. Well, that... and my daughter's upcoming wedding as I want to look good for posterity in photos!
    One question: what shape/configuration will your 'stache and now beard be six months from now?
    Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • trogalicioustrogalicious Posts: 4,594Member Member Posts: 4,594Member Member
    One question: what shape/configuration will your 'stache and now beard be six months from now?

I've no idea. I answer to the 'stache.