12346»

Replies

• xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    I'll go with bud, I only drink like 5 times a year? :P
  • amandatrog
    amandatrog Posts: 22 Member
    Both.. just not at the same time :sick:

Yeah, the two times I did that I ended up throwing up. One or the other for me.

I've never thrown up from doing both, but it makes me want to when I do.

I tend to stick to one or the other for that reason.

My favorite alcohol atm is Flip Flop Moscato wine. Very cheap, so not for the wine snob crowd.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Double post.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Since I've never smoked and don't plan on it booze is my answer

Word on the street is you can eat it...just sayin

MMMMM, pot brownies......never tried it that way. Would love to one of these days. Or pot cookies.

Right! I hear it just makes you wanna push yourself....more like get pushed around in a wheel chair all day:happy:
  • this is making me want both but one adds instant calories and the other causes a raid on the kitchen which will result in delayed calories. I better leave now. I was drunk and stoned for 23 years. It's ok for me to have a break.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Both.. just not at the same time :sick:

Yeah, the two times I did that I ended up throwing up. One or the other for me.

I've never thrown up from doing both, but it makes me want to when I do.

I tend to stick to one or the other for that reason.

My favorite alcohol atm is Flip Flop Moscato wine. Very cheap, so not for the wine snob crowd.

I've had barefoot moscato, I think....it's clear and really sweet right?
  • amandatrog

Mhm. Def very sweet. I haven't tried Barefoot, but I've heard it's another good one if you like sweet wine.

I've been sticking to the Flip Flop or mixed drinks mostly, but I don't drink all that often.
    Apple Pie moonshine is some amazing stuff too though.
    Although it kicks my a**...
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member

Mhm. Def very sweet. I haven't tried Barefoot, but I've heard it's another good one if you like sweet wine.

I've been sticking to the Flip Flop or mixed drinks mostly, but I don't drink all that often.
    Apple Pie moonshine is some amazing stuff too though.
    Although it kicks my a**...

My gf loves moscato. I'm not really a fan of sweet stuff though. I'd rather have a craft brew...or a shot of bourbon...or scotch...or congac...LOL :drinker: :drinker:
  • j75j75

MMMMM, pot brownies......never tried it that way. Would love to one of these days. Or pot cookies.

Right! I hear it just makes you wanna push yourself....more like get pushed around in a wheel chair all day:happy:

Brownies are sooo good. So are cookies, rice crispy treats...and tea...tea is good
  • amandatrog

My gf loves moscato. I'm not really a fan of sweet stuff though. I'd rather have a craft brew...or a shot of bourbon...or scotch...or congac...LOL :drinker: :drinker:

Yeah. I think most guys stay away from it. Haha. I have to be in the right mood for beer. I'm more of a whiskey girl personally. Jameson. <3 I also love rum. Flavored or spiced.
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    neither! recovering addict here...
  • j75j75

Yeah. I think most guys stay away from it. Haha. I have to be in the right mood for beer. I'm more of a whiskey girl personally. Jameson. <3 I also love rum. Flavored or spiced.

Rum is goood :smile: :smile:

Once I made a rum drink with a coconut. Drilled two holes in the coconut, added malibu, meukow vanilla congac, and orange, pinapple, banana juice to it. Slurped it through a straw. After a few of those I got the great idea to cut it in half with my machete. Luckily I didn't injure myself lol. And the coconut meat tasted soooo good :smile: :smile:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member

ive had brownies, cookies, peanut butter balls, and rice krispies.. i think the cookies were my fav
  • amandatrog
    @j75j75- I'm not a big fan of coconut personally. I love the smell, but can only do the taste in small amounts.

Strawberry rum with real pineapple juice is delicious though!

Edited: Hit reply instead of quote on accident. Oops.
  • j75j75
    @j75j75- I'm not a big fan of coconut personally. I love the smell, but can only do the taste in small amounts.

Never had strawberry rum, will have to try that
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    booze

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • amandatrog

Never had strawberry rum, will have to try that

Def do! It's pretty sweet with the pineapple juice too though, so it might not be your thing. You could always introduce your gf to it though. :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Good quality booze. Not the white trash watered down house party crap.

"Bud" is nasty to me LOL. No thanks.
  • I'll take booze every day...easier to control if I've had too much. "Bud" could take one puff or ten and I'd never know what happened or where I woke up
  • Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Vodka <3
This discussion has been closed.