eggs.

13»

Replies

• tinamartinson
    tinamartinson Posts: 13 Member
    1min45sec on power level 3 in the microwave in a specific glass bowl sprayed with Pam (took me quite a bit of fussing to come up with the time and power level to give me cooked whites but a runny yolk and the yolk must be EXACTLY dead center in the bowl or it doesn't come out right)

I make this egg every morning and eat on toast with some ketchup on it. And I must have it will my decaf coffee with a bit of sugar and milk.

I've eaten this for breakfast almost every morning for the last 8-10 yrs. Nothing better. Never tire of it. YUM!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Scrambled and loaded with veggies - peppers, mushrooms, spinach, etc. OR fried, over easy - don't get them that way much any more!
  • I love eggs period, my top favourite being boiled (medium boil, sometimes soft boiled and my boyfriend thinks it's the grossest ever). Second fave would have to be scrambled (because that's my boyfriend's fave and I just end up making it a lot)
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Scrambled with salsa and corn tortillas, scrambled with a little mayo and black pepper with wheat toast, or in egg drop soup (that's my lunch today!)
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Soft-boiled or over easy. Mmmm, runny yolks. :)
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Don't eat them but when I did, I'd soft boil them, cut it open and quickly spoon it out into a cup, put in a little salt and pepper and butter and much it up. Egg in a cup. It's for kids but it was always my favourite
  • fstfrd00
    fstfrd00 Posts: 33 Member
    In bacon grease
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    I've been making an omelette with 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. Add some salsa, ham, and a little cheese :love:
  • marymac79
    marymac79 Posts: 1 Member
    scrambled in butter, with cream, fresh herbs (chives, parsley, dill, etc.), and a pinch of cayenne
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    I LOVE eggs, almost any way... a few of my recent favs:

Scrambled with sauteed swisschard and onion - veggies sauteed first and eggs added once veggies are mostly cooked
    hardboiled - cut in half with fresh ground sea salt and cracked pepper
    mixed with mashed ripe banana in that paleo pancake recipe
    in a quiche with lots of veggies
  • THExNEKOxCHAN
    THExNEKOxCHAN Posts: 134 Member
    Home grown. Free range. Grain free.

Sunny side up or scrambled with a bit of grass fed butter and some cheese.
  • Here's how I had mine this morning:

tumblr_mi7lupuPSY1rk36m7o1_500.jpg
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    1 cup of Egg Beaters (equivalent of 4 large eggs) with 1/3 cup cheese, garlic powder, portabella shrooms, wing seasoning and sometimes tomatos or canned chicken.

Base recipe is only 250-300 cals (add 140 for 2 oz chicken). Fills an entire dinner plate. I have it almost every night.