Coffee Enemas

1234568»

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Do we let the dog have some bacon?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    How can we eat bacon without sharing it with the dog?
  • bigphatcat

Would you like it if I just shared my bacon with you?

Isn't that what I've been after the whole time?
  • Icelandic_Saga

You mean you don't just want me for my body?
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Umm... wow .. why? I've only had one enema given to me in my life .. it was to "clean me out" while I was in labor .. and because I'm so regular .. there was nothing to clean out .. :laugh: Instead .. I just had to hold it in until I couldn't anymore and let it explode out .. yeah.. that felt great! (nope .. it didn't)

oh yeah .. that's what I'd want to willingly do to myself every morning .. NOT :laugh:

Please don't do this to yourself ..
  • MFP, why you so stuck on the idea that you need to put things up your butt to be healthy? I swear to god it's like I see an enema or "cleanse" thread every other week.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Someone recommended vodka with my enemas....bacon sounds more delicious ! Wait....vodka, bacon and coffee and green tea enemas....perfection LOL.....I apologize to all who thought I was serious and tried to offer some legitimate help. I have a warped sense of humor and those posts were the funniest to me.

I'm off to work now....thanks for the laughs and have great all.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Have you noticed that only a couple people noticed the bacon?
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    1zvesqw.gif

LMFAO...perfect!
  • bigphatcat

Isn't it always about the bacon?
  • Icelandic_Saga

Isn't it always about the bacon?
    What if I clothe myself in bacon?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    BACON - good.

COFFEE ENEMAS - bad.

That is all..........now get back to work!!!!

bacon_roses.jpg
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    1zvesqw.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO!! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!! :noway: :noway: :huh:
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Someone recommended vodka with my enemas....bacon sounds more delicious ! Wait....vodka, bacon and coffee and green tea enemas....perfection LOL.....I apologize to all who thought I was serious and tried to offer some legitimate help. I have a warped sense of humor and those posts were the funniest to me.

I'm off to work now....thanks for the laughs and have great all.

Oh, thank god. I thought those were serious responses and it made me fear for humanity.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.