probably THE best NSV I will ever have...

12346»

Replies

• FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Wow! That actually brought tears to my eyes as I see it the same way! And love that little pic you posted! Good for you! :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    My ten year old son (who is 120 pounds) has started catching all the little things I do. He will say things like is this healthy or I wonder how many calories this has in it. He also does some of my exercises with me. I love it. I don't want him to be over weight his whole life.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Thanks for sharing. This is just great stuff. I started to subconsciously learn from my wife's habits, and the kids have been able to start out learning this way. They have such better habits already and have seen my life changes too.

And the picture is great.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    I LOVE this post! This is exactly how I feel raising my girls and letting them be around me when I work out. Hopefully they will realize that exercise is a part of normal life and won't have to learn the habit in adulthood.

And that picture is exactly how my work out last night worked except my three year old was walking all around me and used me (as I was doing push ups) to steady herself. Talk about feeling the burn!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!