Selfish-ness

12346»

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member

People who don't want to get married.
    People who don't want to have kids.
    People who don't want to beleive Christianity.

Stuff like that.

Pffffft. Too easy.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

Stuff like that.

Yes. The world definitely needs more people. Not creating more to further tax our troubled ecosystem is just selfish.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

Stuff like that.

Pffffft. Too easy.

I thought so.:)

I have been gently reminded by the mods that sarcasm, no matter how apparent, is still unacceptable.

Cheers.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

Stuff like that.

applause_zps3d73012e.gif

I had my suspicions when his second post contradicted his first.....'tis why I just grabbed some Internet popcorn. Troll post or not, the resulting s**tstorm was going to be fun
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    They give a sh@t, and it's their facebook page, facebook is all about being selfish. If it offends you that they are posting their children and their engagements and rings, instead of whining about what they are posting on THEIR pages why not just remove them? After all it's not your page they are posting on, but your news feed ;)

Just saying. :)

1) You don't need to sat just saying after you've already said something. The original text implies that you just said it.

2) I'm getting a very strong feeling that you're one of these people I mentioned above? With the wedding rings and the baby photos?

I'm just saying what everyone else on your friends list is already thinking . . . .

I'm glad that I still have some popcorn left.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    xd56s8.jpg
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    I know a lot of people who are kind of thoughtless or not great at social situations.
    It crosses the line into selfishness when you repeatedly do a thing that has caused huge problems with someone you care about in the past, so you know from experience it will cause them pain.