Hockey fans???

Replies

• lheyens
    lheyens Posts: 62
    im a true Iggy fan! Born and raised calgary AB.. but now, now I cheer for Pittsburg! my boy deserves that cup!!!

I hope he helps us win it. Horrible game tonight though :(

No kidding eh! and Crosby taking that puck to the mouth! I sure Hope Iggy steps up and you win! Hes a champ, but should have done this a few years back.
  • hockey247
    hockey247 Posts: 118 Member
    Why am I just seeing this now??? Huge hockey fan here (hockey247)!!!

I've been a long time fan of the Florida Panthers and before that the Rangers. Have partial season tickets, play in two fantasy hockey leagues, treat the trade deadline like Christmas morning. I even watch the draft lotto and go watch draft parties-- hey, a Panthers fan has to look forward to something right??? Loved going to the playoffs last year after so long.

This thread was so long I didn't get to read all the posts but will go back and do so. Did anyone else stalk twitter like I did all day at work today. Twitter is the best for hockey news :)

We are not playoff bound this season but wish those of you that are the best of luck!!!
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    #MNWild fan here!

"Winning's gonna be easy! Now that we have Pari...................."
  • grandmastime
    grandmastime Posts: 57 Member
    Red Wings all the way baby. along with Tigers and U of M Football. U of M Basketball was good this year too. GO BLUE!!!!!!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    used to play. defence. got MVP for my team one season, and most penalty minutes another season LOL (me? fight? ...never!)

would love to play again. don't have a favourite team to watch, I'll watch any teams lol
  • kmrbriscoe
    kmrbriscoe Posts: 25 Member
    I have been an avid hockey fan most of my adult life and my son just finished his 3rd year of hockey. While I am a Carolina Hurricanes fan, I can appreciate the elite talent on any team. I really enjoy watching the skill level of those guys out there.
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Just wondering if there are any hockey fans on MFP?! I am a huge Redwings fan, and i hate the Blackhawks! but if you like hockey i still like you! Feel free to add me, maybe we can talk some puck.

Lets go Hawks!!!
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    You are not a hockey fan unless you live in Canada where its frozen 6 months of the year. Thats not a sport, its a freaking religion.

Go Habs Go.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Hey I come from a hockey loving country - Czech Republic. And my dad played on the national team in his heyday :-)

So hell yeah, I LOVE hockey!!!! Currently residing in Boston and liking what Bruins are up to these days - GO JAGR! :drinker:
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Add me :)
  • mklassy123
    mklassy123 Posts: 153
    So is anyone going live to watch any playoff games?
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    So is anyone going live to watch any playoff games?
    Leaving in 15 minutes to see Anaheim vs. Detroit...... LET"S GO DUCKS!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Born & bred Toronto girl here: I bleed blue. GO LEAFS GO!

And I also play. I LOVE HOCKEY!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Let's Go Pens
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVQZeF7ONvgqwr2VQRGlChsT04ZYEZWNjTbGCyobE_Mrn2P0CyHG9DuqUbKA
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    5 - 0. :bigsmile:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    5 - 0. :bigsmile:

that was a beautiful game. the only thing that could have made it better was if errey and staggy werent on tv annoucing it
  • LoganGuard
    LoganGuard Posts: 8 Member
    LET'S GO PENS!!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Any Wild fans? We have to come back hard against the Hawks...grrrr.
  • Dort68
    Dort68 Posts: 36 Member
    Wings. Wings ONLY!

My oldest 2 boys are Brendan and Brett....they were born in Cup years =)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wings. Wings ONLY!

My oldest 2 boys are Brendan and Brett....they were born in Cup years =)

My newest is Zach from Zach Parise. LOL