Anyone lost inches/pant sizes in 6 months?

2»

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Here's a pic from Jan 1 to Feb 24...
    SW: 181
    CW: 169

Went from barely fitting a size Large pants to fitting a Small in the same brand during this period of time. My size 12 pants pretty much fall off, size 11's also fall off. I would say I'm a size 10 in jeans at the moment

19593344_7257.jpg
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you everyone for the support! You all are doing great! I am ready to start my path to a healthier life!
  • aquarius0202
    aquarius0202 Posts: 14 Member
    hey girl maybe try some fitness dvd's or at the gym try group classes. I have been doing zumba for 3 months + started losing inches
    in my hips without really dieting, the trick is to find what you like + maybe bring a friend too! The more fun you have , the more you will want to go.:)
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    In 2 months I have lost 12 pounds, which is 2 pant sizes for me. (From a 12 to an 8).
    I am very short ( only 5'0")... But also much older.

Good luck with your journey!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Search on youtube for Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Start with that, use cans/water bottles if you do not have weights or feel weak in the beginning. It really does miracles to jumpstart waist/belly. Try to walk 2 miles + daily. As you built endurance you can walk longer, progress to other fitness videos. Eat healthy, reduce your calories but not the mfp 1200 calories. Find your BMR and never eat lower than that. Eliminate soda/sugar juices and drink a lot of water. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!