Curvaceous Clothing

2»

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    I have a similar problem. Buy lower rise pants so that they fit you on the hip.

But it will show off her butt crack!!!

Wait...I'm cool with that.

Not that low, foo'.
    This.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Might help if you could tell us what size you are? If you are still plus-size Evans do trousers for the Pear shape which are a great fit for those of us with smaller waists to hips ratio. They also have items aimed at Busty which I combine since I straddle both body types when following their guidelines. If smaller someone may be able to recommend based on your dress size.

See, that's the trouble. According to the standard (UK) size charts, I'm currently a size 12-14 waist, 18 hips, and 20 bust...

But thanks for the tips, everyone, I'll check those out!

I do wear a lot of dresses in my free time, but I'm a ranger, so I need trousers for work - which involves a lot of bending, so no low-cut ones for me, I'm afraid!
  • Okapi42
    Trying the belt idea today - wearing what used to be my favourite dress and is now a bit too big. I think I'll just alter it eventually, but don't want to do that multiple times before I reach my goal weight!
  • Okapi42
    When I was in town earlier, I went into Evans. Found the curvy jeans and tried some on. The shape was perfect - unfortunately (?) the smallest size was about 2 sizes too big for me, so I need to go find a "normal" shop with similar cuts...
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    good luck...i pretty much live in wife-beater style tank top and jeans...because tops just don't fit this rack!
  • Okapi42
    Think I'll treat myself to some good tailoring lessons - I can do sewing, but tailoring it properly is difficult.

Because this is getting ridiculous. As of today, I've lost over 3 inches from my waist and still nothing off my hips.