Is this only for Americans?!

Replies

• Pr1ncessWarrior
    Pr1ncessWarrior Posts: 69 Member
    You are North Americans so therefore Americans

No, we're called Canadians. Derp.

I'm sticking with Dani here..
    Believe me Canadians dont want to be bunched in with Americans.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    In conclusion: There are numerous people from all over the globe on this website. Some of them have a very short fuse! Enjoy :flowerforyou:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Derp
  • Pr1ncessWarrior
    Pr1ncessWarrior Posts: 69 Member
    Hell yeah bros, jingoism and idiot nationalism, *fist bump* Let's do this ****. Don't lump me in with those people who happened to have been born slightly north or south of where I was, dawg, the country to whom I belong through no action of my own is inherently superior, because
    being grouped in with most Americans having the same arrogance as you, No thank you. There is a reason why terriosts target your country and its not because its strong its because of the arrogence. When I travel and people ask me if Im American I make sure they are very aware I am not. Then we get treated with respect. When I see Americans travel I laugh at how they are treated because of their arrogance.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Hell yeah bros, jingoism and idiot nationalism, *fist bump* Let's do this ****. Don't lump me in with those people who happened to have been born slightly north or south of where I was, dawg, the country to whom I belong through no action of my own is inherently superior, because

because when it comes to helping those in need, those stars and stripes will be there to lend a hand. hating on other countries is due to pride of our own. *fist bump followed by a salute to old glory
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    being grouped in with most Americans having the same arrogance as you, No thank you. There is a reason why terriosts target your country and its not because its strong its because of the arrogence. When I travel and people ask me if Im American I make sure they are very aware I am not. Then we get treated with respect. When I see Americans travel I laugh at how they are treated because of their arrogance.

Im a Brit living in Taiwan, I was advised to wear a Union Jack badge by my Taiwanese friends...just incase :laugh:
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member

lol wow... Everywhere i go i make sure to say IM AMERICAN! shoot...lol funny ppl talk so much **** about us Americans. but when they get attacked, they come running to us.... btw name a place where terrorism hasn't took place? /facepalm..

on the other hand..

WHY CANT YOU PPL TAKE A JOKE?

:).
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member

You really failed to grasp the sarcasm in his post I see. Then you continue to fail by presuming that extremist target the U.S. because of our arrogance? By your logic most of the 1st World is arrogant since the vast majority have experienced terrorist attacks.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    I AM PROUD CRAZY CANUCK!
  • robbieheslop
    robbieheslop Posts: 23 Member
    I'm from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK =)
  • Oh definitely not! I live in the north of England and I have friends who use my fitness pal too. You are not alone hahaha :)
  • dalildevil
    dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
    I prefer to be called a United Stater. Please dont lump me in with Canadians or Mexicans.

Canadians are not called Americans. Americans are from the USA.

We are America, but not Americans. WIKI THAT *kitten*

Canada. American Jr. DOnt need, wiki.

That's rather insulting if you ask me. I do not want to be refered to as American Jr. I am Canadian and damn proud to be.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Sorry, I'm not from this planet.
  • Yep Im from a little country called Geordieland, North of England :)
  • I'm from England but I live in the US now :)
  • MommaHoff
    MommaHoff Posts: 54 Member
    I prefer to be called an Earthling
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    This thread is making me embarassed to be American... :ohwell:

But there are lots of English people, other British types, and people from tons of other countries as well. All are welcome on the interwebs.

This. :/
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    People are too sensitive. :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Jeesh, how did we ever let these people have independence?

It was those red coats.....made too big a target. :wink: