How many Girl Scout cookies have you eaten today?

Replies

• Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    I can't eat them without over doing it, so I give a donation and tell them to keep the cookies, lol. I'm toooooooo weak to even have them in the house!

The money is better spent donated directly to the troop you're supporting.
  • strongerthanFAT
    strongerthanFAT Posts: 24 Member
    0 :) The perks of being a vegan.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Unfortunately, I don't know any Girl Scouts. I haven't been able to get my hands on any. :explode:
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    I can't eat them without over doing it, so I give a donation and tell them to keep the cookies, lol. I'm toooooooo weak to even have them in the house!
    Yep...me too! None this year at all for me
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    This thread reminded me that there are thin mints in the freezer.

So I will have 1 thin mint.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Zero !!!! Those Darn Girl Scouts are every where and i won't let them get to me, even though they are so darn cute and those cookies are so gooood !!!!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    None! I bought 2 boxes and gave em to my dad
  • aikasm
    aikasm Posts: 63
    5 samoas the day before yesterday, yikes!
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    I'm a troop leader. I had 10 cases of cookies in my car as I was driving home from work today. I ate one cookie - but I need one more - cannot resist tagalongs & samoas so I get one of each!
  • candyrayne215
    candyrayne215 Posts: 49 Member
    The new mango cookies are inedible, i threw them out UGH
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    4 Thin Mints. And man were they delicious!
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member

I've donated 9 boxes already this year. I ordered some from parents of scouts at work, and then started this and so decided not to take delivery of any of them!

I have had 2 Do-Si-Dos--I asked one of my co-workers to bring them in for me--exactly 2 in a baggie. I enjoyed them immensely. But that's all I've had this entire season. I'm pretty impressed with myself over that!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    1 Thin Mint and it was fabulous!
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    0 today, but I had 5 Trefoils on Monday :)
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Zero, but I would commit mayhem for a Thin Mint.
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    None, but there are about 20 boxes in my freezer.
  • None. I've been awkwardly avoiding eye contact with the children standing outside of Fred Meyer trying to sell me things.

Also the prices are higher in Oregon than they were in Arizona 15 years ago when I was a scout (AND they went up while I was a girl scout) so they seem like a ripoff to me.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Thanks OP for sabotaging me and forcing a thin mint down my throat. :angry:

(not serious)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Eaten today? 4

Girl scout cookies purchased in the last 10 years: 0

Girl scout cookies consumed in the last 10 years: It is my understanding, after a close reading of the 5th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, that I can not be required to answer this question.
  • Mommyof31970
    Mommyof31970 Posts: 31 Member
    OMG I have 9 cases of them sitting in my dinning room looking at me and I know they are saying eat me eat me please