What's for dinner Tonight my fellow fitness junkies??

12346»

Replies

• Ghiizhar
    Ghiizhar Posts: 10 Member
    Pan fried Rabbit (marinated overnight in buttermilk, cayenne, paprika), brussels sprouts, baked sweet potato w/butter, brown sugar, and honey.

Portions controlled, resulting in about 750 calories.

Don't eat like this often, but the Wascally Wabbit followed me home and got what he deserved!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Came home from a 7-mile run in slush up to my ankles to a supper of chili and cornbread (with real butter). It tasted good.
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream ice cream. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • scottRN
    scottRN Posts: 14 Member
    I had Mahi-Mahi with Mango Pinapple Chutney and some green giant broccoli with cheese.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Hamburger, with cheese, lettuce, all the fixins, in a multi-grain wrap.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    I had Pizza Hut and I don't care who knows it ! :bigsmile:
  • Permewer
    Permewer Posts: 8 Member
    Pan fried Rabbit (marinated overnight in buttermilk, cayenne, paprika), brussels sprouts, baked sweet potato w/butter, brown sugar, and honey.

Portions controlled, resulting in about 750 calories.

Don't eat like this often, but the Wascally Wabbit followed me home and got what he deserved!

OMG can I come over for dinner?
  • Permewer
    Permewer Posts: 8 Member
    Baked potato topped with elk meat pasta sauce. Yes, it's leftover night.
  • josh0208
    josh0208 Posts: 20 Member
    Tried a new recipe...Pampered Chef Fettuccine Carbonara with Poach Egg. Only 390 calories. Very yummy.
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    I'm on a weird schedule since I get off work at 11pm, but my lunch/dinner was a greek yogurt, fruit and nut granola bar, small serving of chips, and a sandwhich

I think it came to around 400-500 calories, which is fine since I generally fit in only about two real meals a day with my schedule, lots of little snacks.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Oil-less fried buffalo wings with stuffed mushrooms and salad.

Although i'm looking for a breadcrumb sub for my stuffed mushrooms.. i have ground flaxseed?? .. maybe I can make oat flour?

anyone have an idea?

Honestly i would skip the stuffing or filling all together. Mushrooms are delicious rosted with olive oil and garlic and sea salt all by themselves. No need to fix something that aint broken ;)

This. But if you do want stuffing. I like to saute fresh spinach in a little oilve oil with garlic and sea salt and some parm.....it's awesome in mushroom caps.

Yep that's what I ended up doing only with pepper jack as I don't have parm on hand and bacon (cause yum!) and scallions and the wings were fried naked in my oil less fryer and tossed in sauce. so good!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    I had brown rice, yellow squash and onions grilled, and baked tilapia with creole seasoning and lemon juice.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I have no idea yet. It will be something super quick as we won't be getting home until about 7:00 - 7:30 and then I have a 45 min Turbo Fire workout before I start dinner. There is some leftover chicken, so I'll probably do something with that. Maybe a chicken broccoli pasta??

OP I'm curious why you put tuna in your salmon burgers. I've never seen a recipe that included it. Is that just because you prefer the taste of tuna?

Got home way later than expected so I missed my workout (boo!) and decided to make the dinner super easy by tossing some brussel sprouts and carrots in the oven to roast, then adding the already cooked chicken breasts for the last 10 min to reheat.
  • I reckon it's going to be quorn chicken pieces, mushrooms and peppers with paprika and spices thrown all over.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Vegetable & chickpea balti curry with quinoa. But, I may still be under cals and meeting the BF when we both finish work at 8. He's teaching martial arts so will be hungry afterwards. I maaaaaaaaaaay have something else later with him as well, even if its just a snack.
  • kittenkirst
    kittenkirst Posts: 32 Member
    I made a 'mexican' chicken casserole dish; skinless chicken thighs, black beans, chickpeas, various veggies (sweetcorn, leeks, mushrooms, green beans) with a bit of chilli paste cooked in just a bit of water. Served it with a dollop of natural yogurt & chopped red jalapenos, yum yum yum at 399 cals and dead filling :0)
  • TomjsAj
    TomjsAj Posts: 45 Member
    Thinly sliced zucchini
    Chopped onions
    .5 lbs Raw Sashimi tuna
    In a tbls mayo
    Chili powder
    Lime juice
    Cayenne pepper
    Over egg noodles
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Chicken tacos with roasted corn tortillas, pepperjack cheese, onions, red peppers, cilantro, and homemade spicy garlic chipotle salsa.

Is it dinnertime yet?!!
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    I will be having a tuna melt sandwich...doesnt sound like much but it is 450 calories and one sandwich fills me up as I use Open Nature whole wheat bread.
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    I am having beef tacos, with salsa, lettuce, green peppers, and a sprinkle of cheese, and only one whole wheat fajita size tortilla