They cut my head open, your excuse is invalid!

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Thank-you for sharing. Inspiring! You are awesome!
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you've done so well. DId you maintain your diet, is that how you kept the weight off?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you've done so well. DId you maintain your diet, is that how you kept the weight off?

Yes, during the illness/recovery time I stuck to my calorie goal for maintenance with no exercise.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    For me, this is still one of the most inspiraational stories out there.

:flowerforyou:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    For me, this is still one of the most inspiraational stories out there.

:flowerforyou:

MB is pretty awesome.
    Until she shows off her calves.
    Then I hate her.

<3 MB =]
  • 0shifty0
    Options
    OMG. Your a trooper!! And so amazing girl. Congrats on your success!!! You look beautiful.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Incredible! My jaw was dropped to the floor!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Glad you are doing well! loved your story:) thanks for sharing...P>S> great title!!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • 24marg
    24marg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!
    You are amazing strong woman!
    You reminded me that if I stop my excuses I can do this.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Love the title.

That's much more common than people realize. Some people never have any symptoms. Others like you have a bunch of neuro changes. Glad they could diagnosis it.

You are an inspiration and look awesome. Glad you got your life back!
  • pearlmorning
    pearlmorning Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy they found what was wrong and were able to fix you up again. You most certainly are an inspiration in spirit, courage and strength. Thank you for sharing with us, you're right that it's all relative and compared to your journey mine is small potatoes! :flowerforyou: On top of your new health, you look FANTASTIC!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just had to jump in here with my congratulations on your weight loss success and terrific decision making regarding food choices along the way. You do look absolutely amazing but the strength you have inside you to meet life "head on" and beat whatever tries to get in your way is phenomenal. Your story is an incredibly inspiring one and certainly puts our weight loss trials into perspective, at least for me. I thank you for sharing and God bless.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    YOUARETHEWOMAN.gif

You are an amazing, gorgeous and obviously intelligent young woman ........ thank you for sharing your story !

Wishing you peace, health and happiness :drinker:
  • Choc46
    Choc46 Posts: 23
    Options
    You had the ultimate excuse for comfort eating, but stayed the course. Major kudos to you.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    A beautiful story.

No excuse - to live each day at a time.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You're fantastic!!

You have done wonderful even under the circumstances! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • Just_Bella
    Options
    Tons of love MB :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • papyapa
    papyapa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOVED this. NOT your situation, but your attitude and inspiring of others. Thank you. Great reminder for everyone. So glad you are doing well. Keep up the amazing attitude!:flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the new comments!! :heart:

Here's a link to my one year later update thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1204824-brain-surgery-365-days-of-awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!