They cut my head open, your excuse is invalid!

Replies

• This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing. xx
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Amazing. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    I'm a teary mess. You're amazing and amazingly inspirational. Thank you for sharing!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Tee hee, didn't know people were still commenting in here
  • AlliterationGR
    AlliterationGR Posts: 14 Member
    Amazing!
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Thank you for sharing; you're right. :) You're beautiful and I'm happy you're okay.
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Glad you are well now. And you look grrrrrrrreat! :smile:
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    You're incredible. Thanks for sharing.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,063 Member
    0ufyhv9fpsg3.jpg

This one time, I had a heart attack and was dead a couple times, but I'm alright now!

xyl5epjpfbig.jpg
  • MB_Positif
    Thank you @_benjammin :)

@Farback wow! Just wow! Rock on!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,063 Member
    Thanks MB. Your story is an inspiration. I got an early warning and am working hard to keep that time bomb in my chest reset every day.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing. xx
  • MB_Positif
    Farback wrote: »
    Thanks MB. Your story is an inspiration. I got an early warning and am working hard to keep that time bomb in my chest reset every day.

Good for you @Farback we have to do whatever it takes!
  • MB_Positif
    mmnv79 wrote: »
    This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing. xx

Awww, thank you @mmnv79 :)
  • fitnessdiva_tea
    fitnessdiva_tea Posts: 2 Member
    You are indeed a living testimony....your story is inspiring
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing story.
  • cjfs63
    cjfs63 Posts: 1 Member
    Very inspiring! I understand your struggle because my daughter also has Chiari Malformation but hasn't had to have surgery for it yet.
  • wildsavvy
    wildsavvy Posts: 5 Member
    Love this post! I'm also a zipperhead due to Chiari :)
  • MB_Positif
    Thank you @fitnessdiva_tea and @jules6669mfp :)

@cjfs63 thank you and I am sorry to hear your daughter also has Chiari. I hope she is doing well despite it.

Thank you @wildsavvy hehe, I don't call myself a zipperhead because I didn't really get a zippery scar. Mine has pretty much healed up into a barely visible white line...I kinda wish it were more gnarly for the stories :)
  • kittykaida
    kittykaida Posts: 12 Member
    Hey! First of all, I have to commend you on the hard work that you have done, and the amazing results.

Also, I have Arnold Chiari, too!! I have never met anyone else who even had heard of it. It is a huge struggle to live with, and I am so happy for you that the surgery worked! (I only looked at the front page and then skipped back to comment, hopefully that is still the case?)

( I have not spoken to a neurologist in a couple of years, but last I did, operating was not a viable option for me, and I still deal with the numbness and dizzy spells, headaches, as well as occasionally blacking out. I have to be so careful when I am trying to lose weight, low-impact, no heavy lifting above shoulder level, no running, either.)

Thank you so much for sharing your story, very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!