I hit it!!!! I lost 50 lbs so far!!!!

13»

Replies

• becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Thank you all so much!!!! You are all a great support!!!!!
  • becky444
    May 2nd, Sunday. it is supposed to be awesome!
  • becky444
    YOU did it!!!! I have chills! great job :)
    YOU have just INSPIRED an entire group of people! YOU! One more high five for ya gal!!!

O, and tell your husband you need him to be more excited. This is a HUGE accomplishment and is deserving of an exuberant Wooohooo! (if you haven't seen it, i suggest watching Fired Green Tomatoes. With hubbie. Then he'll understand :) )

Thanks! I needed that!
  • Quinn133
    Quinn133 Posts: 1
    This is wonderful news!!!!! This has inspired me even more. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • rosy54
    rosy54 Posts: 46
    As a fellow WW, I must say that I am SO impressed with your loss to date. You are my inspiration and I wish you the best with your continued weight loss journey ...:flowerforyou:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    You are amazing! Great job!
  • You go, girl! That is a testimony to your focus and self-discipline! if you've lost 50, then doesn't that show that you can lose the rest if you keep doing what you're doing?
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    I think that is Great! I can't wait until I get to say those words. You know what you have accomplished and that is all that matters. Thanks for sharing!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Good for you!
  • That's amazing!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome. Keep up what you are doing.
  • YOU ROCK!!! That's totally awesome, keep up the good work..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!