• symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Thank you!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Bump!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Bump! I started eating whatever I wanted so long as it fits my macro/calorie intake. I hate having to explain to my family and friends as to why I eat whatever I want and the "you'll get fatter with all the calories you're eating" statements.
  • KiKi429
    KiKi429 Posts: 19 Member
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Bump
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    This was referenced today in a thread on the General forum and I have to say it was pretty life-changing (okay, a bit dramatic, but just a bit).
  • MoLLiy1985
    MoLLiy1985 Posts: 10 Member
    Love seeing this. I've been trying to substitute foods I want with other things and so many have missed the mark of making the craving go away. However the Special K Cracker Chips in Salt and Vinegar have worked for both chips and french fries :) The only ice cream in my house is Edy's slow churned no sugar added anyway since most of my family are diabetics. I'm having butter pecan ice cream tomorrow! LOL
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    MoLLiy1985 wrote: »
    Love seeing this. I've been trying to substitute foods I want with other things and so many have missed the mark of making the craving go away. However the Special K Cracker Chips in Salt and Vinegar have worked for both chips and french fries :) The only ice cream in my house is Edy's slow churned no sugar added anyway since most of my family are diabetics. I'm having butter pecan ice cream tomorrow! LOL

I find Edys/Dreyers slow churned really nice - my favorites are the Peanut Butter Cup and the Cookie Dough - I prefer them to many others and work better with my macros much of the time as they are low fat (I like to keep my fats for things like cheese, peanut butter and other food).
  • smpgetsfit
    smpgetsfit Posts: 38 Member
    bump
  • fastmomonthego158
    fastmomonthego158 Posts: 26 Member
    Bump
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Another great post!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I think this needs a little bump.