hes chatting with my wife right now !
    Sonofabitch, so that's who it is.

• guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    yeah ikr !

so "howyoudoin" lol
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    I've been on this site on and off since 2011. as far as I remember, there's been numerous couple met on MFP. One of them in fact are married now. I remember the girl worked as a librarian. She also had a blog and documented all her weight loss journey there. unfortunately, i dont recall her name.

I think it's @holagatita‌

Nope not me
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    I can totally see it happening. I didnt join MFP to meet girls or even talked to them or guys for that matter, but once i started getting into the social side of MFP I hit it off with one of my pals, we have a ton in common, we communicate alot outside of MFP, and could quite possibly start a relationship.

I can also see no it wouldn't work at all, since there is no checking of anything to make a profile, all you need is an email address, so stalkers, creepers, they can just change their email and get a new profile and be whoever they want to be. Totally not cool..
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    I'm single and would be open to have real life friends first, meaning outside of MFP.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,645 Member
    Omg at all the dead people in this thread
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    * bump *
  • ROFL - that was good @salembambi, thanks for the afternoon laugh!
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    * bump *
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Honestly I would love and I mean LOVE to meet someone who was really into fitness. I wish mfp was the dating app I've heard it was
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Anything is possible! Beauty of life and internet
  • Hey a guy can hope for an amazing gal to fall into his lap right...better yet one whom he can actually talk to and connect with...here's hoping.
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    theCarlton wrote: »
    shared interest + long-term getting to know each other's personalities = a good start for a relationship

^^^^ this.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    I've met people in video games and ended up dating them, it's not all that crazy that it happens on fitness sites sometimes. Just as likely as any other site, maybe moreso.
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Its pretty obvious that some people flirt on here. I do it. Its fine. But most people I see are halfway across the world so actually finding someone local is unlikely. I did see somewhere a couple who got together on here. Maybe a sense of being "attractive" and having others compliment us is a spur to carry on trying to achieve even better things.