OMG!!!!

Replies

• SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    That is awesome! I am so happy for you. I know I'll be doing the snoopy dance when I hit Onederland! I don't think I've been under 200 since middle school, so it is a huge deal! I totally get it! =) Way to go and thank you for being such an awesome inspiration for us here! :flowerforyou:
  • Wow, you guys. Seeing that on the scale this morning was emotional for me, but now you all really make me wanna cry! LoL

Thank you ALL so much for responding. This is why I love this site so very much. We're all here on a common mission, and it's great to not only have the support of others with a similar goal, but to have such encouragement from others who really GET it. Sharing these things with you all is, in some ways, better than sharing it with anyone in my real life, because though most of them are proud, they have never dealt with these issues and they can't possibly understand how difficult this process can be, nor how amazing it really feels to reach little goals along the way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :flowerforyou:

And to all those who mentioned they are hovering right around the same goal, do NOT give up. You'll get there, and it's TOTALLY worth the fight. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Congrats!!! Keep up the great work! You will get to your goal in no time!!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Congratulations! AND you are looking great! What a huge difference from your before photos! awesome!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Great job!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Great Job!! that is pretty awesome!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    I got all misty eyed reading your post. You have worked so hard! Great job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    That's awesome!!!! Good job!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Love that for you!!!!! YIPEEEEE....what an accomplishment!!!!
  • nsgrimm
    nsgrimm Posts: 32
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    great job!!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    :flowerforyou: YAY You! Celebrating with you!
  • cindydufield
    cindydufield Posts: 50 Member
    That is sooo awesome. I am close to getting under 300 i can not weight hahaha
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    That's amazing! I can't wait until i'm under 200. I've still got about 80lbs to go until then, but the last time i remember weighing under 200 was freshman year of highschool.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations way to go!!!!
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    That is just incredible!!!
    I love that you took a picture of the scales - great plan!!
    Enjoy your celebrations and good luck!!!
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    :drinker: YEA!!:drinker: Congrat Girl!!!
  • Nocobwebs
    Nocobwebs Posts: 3 Member
    Excellent! Well done you! :-))
  • Yea!!!!! Job well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Wonderful news. I feel very inspired since I joined this site earlier today. Everyone is positive its like a big pot of love. I need to lose 24lb to get to the 200lb so I will be also posting a message

Keeping going and let us knwo when you get to 189lb

xxx

Lou lou
    Kent, England
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!