5'3-5'4 girls around 130-135 whats your pant size?

Replies

• dancingandrunning
    dancingandrunning Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 5'5 and weight right at 130. I wear a size 0 and sometimes a 2 and an XS. My bodyfat is pretty low and I lift heavy every day. Since I've started lifting I've gained 8 lbs and am still wearing the exact same clothes I wore at 118 lbs. I'm just fit now.
  • I'm 5'3.5" and at 129 pounds my pant size fluctuates from size 5 to size 8 depending on the brand.:smile:
  • I am 5'3 and a half.... weigh between 134-138 and wear a 0 /2 : 25/26 XS/XXS in pants, dresses, jeans, shorts and tops
  • Chelsarrr
    Chelsarrr Posts: 65 Member
    This website allows you to put in height, weight, size etc and see all the different photos people have submitted! Kind of amazing. http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    I'm the odd duck :ohwell:

I'm 5' tall and currently weigh 125# and I wear a 6 in Old Navy Rock star jeans :indifferent:
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    5'3", 124 lbs, and I wear a size 4 in pants and a size small and extra small in tops.
  • missemmamm
    missemmamm Posts: 15 Member
    When I was 18 and exercise bulimic I weighed 137lbs for a few days at one point. I'm 5'4". I wore a size 6 then and into the low 140s (that was in 2001 though and the sizes seem to be more vanity sized now). I have a larger frame and in retrospect did not look good (even in the 140lbs). Everyone's different. Right now I'm in the low 150lbs and wear a size 8 in most stuff (though a 10 in some and a 4 in one pair of shorts, vanity sizing definitely, lol).
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    5'4.5-5'5 and weight about 135 with a pant size of 3!!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    5'3ish, 135ish, size 4.
  • luckyFairy81
    luckyFairy81 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 5'3 ,weigh 151-155 pounds. I wear 4 vanity size . 6 regular.
  • 5'4", 135, size 4 pants, medium tops (minimal hips/butt, big boobs), size 6 dress
  • NewYearRes2013
    NewYearRes2013 Posts: 3 Member
    I looked up this topic because I am 5' 2" at 133lbs and was wearing a 4 or 6. I've since started working with a Personal trainer and pretty much maintain the same weight now at 130lbs and this weekend I bought size 2 pants at The Limited, Banana Republic and Madewell. I am no longer feeling so scale focused.
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    I'm 5"4 and weigh 129 lbs. My waist is 26.5 so I wear a 27 inch waist jeans, Smalls or Size 3/4. I carry the majority of my weight on my back (not my boobs, unfortunately!)
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    StrongHealthyPowerful Posts: 98 Member
    I’m 5’3.5” and currently I’m 133 lbs and wearing mostly size 6 pants (sometimes 4). Two years ago I took the photo to the right in my profile picture. In that I was maybe 4lbs lighter and wearing a size 4 most of the time (size 2 on occasion). I’m currently in the process of losing the 10lbs or so I put on over the winter (the polar vortex didn’t really inspire healthy eating habits), but even though I’ve lost quite a bit of inches in my waist, my thighs haven’t shrunk, so I still don’t fit as comfortably into last summer’s pants and shorts. Might be due to the fact that I’ve taken up running.
  • lbedewi
    lbedewi Posts: 2
    I'm 5'4 about 135 pounds and I wear a size 2. Before I did a little research I thought something was wrong cause I didn't think those measurements were possible.
  • Sashgetz
    Sashgetz Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 5’3-4 and weigh 130-135 but it’s all muscle for me- I have abs and I’m a size 0
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    I'm 5'3", 128 and wear a size 4
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    At 5'4 and 160 I am a size 8
  • shalimarria
    shalimarria Posts: 1 Member
    I just hit 132, and I’m able to wear a size xs-s in blouses! As for pant size, I still don’t know😅last time I tried on pants (June 2020?) a size 10 fit snug. But then I tried on a size 10 yesterday and it was super loose. I wear a size 7 underwear bc my hips are kind of large (41”) I should probably take my measurements again!
  • jadaconnor
    jadaconnor Posts: 1 Member
    Im 5'4", have lost 105 lbs so far and am down to a size 8. There is nothing like having to put holes in my belt!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!