Diet Coke.

2»

Replies

• lvtruu1
    lvtruu1 Posts: 211 Member
    To each his/her own, but diet coke has zero carbs and should be perfectly acceptable for low carb dieting.

I guess an addiction is an addiction but any diet/ zero calorie drink isn't the reason you/we got fat. The first thing i did before starting to try losing weight was switching for regular to diet. With all the new flavors of "diet" drinks, it has been great. Newest favorite is Coke Zero Cherry. Can't get enough of it. Btw all "diet" drinks are 99%+ water...
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    I decided to give up alcohol three weeks ago to spur extra weight loss...not a problem. One week ago I decided to stop diet coke and diet energy drinks and made it about 3 days until I had serious cravings. I'm currently at 9 days without an artificially sweetened beverage or sugary soda and every time I see one I want one. Part of my problem is that I get them for free at work.

In any case, the big change for me since I quit is that I don't seem to get as hungry when I drink water/coffee compared to when I have diet coke. Hopefully I'll get over this craving issue like everyone else.
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Thats a huge NSV...I used to drink a latte every morning it was a 20 sugar free... now I rarely do and sometimes I drink a 12 oz real sugar and just count the calories its so good to get that crap out of your body. You are doing so great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!