Two months in! (28 pounds down!!!)

2»

Replies

• Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome job! 28lbs in 2 months!? That's crazy.. kinda depressing me. You should totally friend me so I can scam on your diary. :)
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Wow!!! 28 pounds down in 2 months. I have been at it for that long and lost 7. How are you doing? What is your workout schedule like?!?! Keep up the amazing work!! <3
  • driver37
    driver37 Posts: 2 Member
    Wonderful!
  • rach503
    rach503 Posts: 86 Member
    Wow!!! 28 pounds down in 2 months. I have been at it for that long and lost 7. How are you doing? What is your workout schedule like?!?! Keep up the amazing work!! <3

Thanks! Truthfully, I'm just trying to move more - I try and get 10,000 steps a day (I have a FitBit Zip which I LOVE). I also do at least 30 mins of cardio 6 days a week. I also have really worked to vary my workouts - some running, some elliptical, some walking, and wii zumba every now & then. I've also tried to keep challenging myself, increasing resistance, so my muscles keep building.

I've also figured out that, for me, eating certain things makes me have more cravings and can make it harder for me to make smart choices. I've steered clear of most white flours and sugars and that has helped. I've also cut back on alcohol. I've really tried to make sure I eat enough fiber and have tried to add in veggies to meals whenever I can.

Overall I've just tried to focus on maintaining a balance. I keep moving, I eat nutrient rich foods (veggies!), and I account for things I love --- Jimmy John's!!! -- so I can stay within my calorie limits. I'm not sure how long this rate of loss will last, and not sure my strategies would work for others the same way they've worked for me, but it seems to be clicking for now.
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    That's fabulous! Congratulations!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    I love your post.... What a great positive attitude. Looking forward to your month 3 update.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!