30 Day Shred -DONE with comparison picture

Options

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome! And look at how many people you've inspired just by posting this!

well done! :flowerforyou:

I'd like people to know that it REALLY does work. You don't have to go to the gym and spend a lot of money. The DVD (or YouTube for free) and 2 5-lb weights that I paid $5/piece. Dedication and determination. I would not believe it if I didn't do it. The inches are more significant than the lbs. the scale hardly moved, but you can SEE the difference! So don't always think because the scale is not moving, nothing is happening. From day 1-7 I had actually gained 3# and only lost a total of 3# from day 7-21
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    wow. great results.
  • CCJP
    CCJP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wasn't able to see the pics for some reason, but now they're showing up! Amazing results! Great job!
  • lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your results are amazing!!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! I'm impressed. So you did the 30DS, ate back most of your calories and what other programs or workouts were you doing along with the Shred? I run 3 or 4 times a wk and do Zumba twice a week but don't think I'll see those results. Good on ya! Sorry...rerelease your post so see the wii programs you did as well. Once again...wowzers
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have 6 days left in my 30DS I'm looking foward to my results in hopes they are as good as yours thank you for the motivation to keep pushing through
  • krucks
    krucks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done amazing work and should be very proud. congrats. I'm excited as I just started about two weeks ago. I feel like there is hope for me! Thanks for posting.
  • Claryss
    Claryss Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulation and thanks!! that is very motivating!!! I can't belive you achieved this in only 30 days!!!

xoxo
  • katiekeene86
    katiekeene86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, WELL DONE! A real inspiration!

Bah, I'm on about Day 17, and I don't look quite as good as you (but I'm sure we carry our weight differently, which accounts for that). I am definitely seeing enough of a difference to carry on though. I've got that damn annoying pooch, BUT at halfway through it, I'm finally seeing some abs. Crazy!

Thanks for sharing!
  • CityGurlA
    CityGurlA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING. Congratulations and thanks for the motivation. I've just started Zumba DVDs this week, and I'm already noticing a difference. Hoping to get these same kinds of results.
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ok, you've just given me the kick in the *kitten* I've needed for ages - great results, thanks for sharing.

Gonna dust off that dvd and just do it.

Well done and enjoy your success :)
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is amazing. Think you may have motivated me to try it again (only did Level 1 so far).
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing difference !!!
  • Grin71
    Grin71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ignoring the fact I am completely in love with JM.... You're the thrid 'real' person I've seen results like this with 30 shred.

I have now taken mine down from the shelf and shall be starting it on April 24th (Can't do it before as I've got Brighton and London marathon to run before then and I need fresh legs for it.)

I have my before photos all ready and waiting.
  • tharve2
    tharve2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!
  • MissyBrears
    MissyBrears Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job. What is the 30 day shred. I think I would like to try that
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job. What is the 30 day shred. I think I would like to try that

The full workout is on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M

The workout has 3 levels
    Each level has 3 circuits with each circuit consisting of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and then 1 minute of abs. A warm up and cool down. One complete level is about 27 minutes. There are no breaks during a single level. It's recommended you use hand weights, but you don't HAVE to
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! Great inspiration!!!
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im really glad i saw this, you look amazing ! Im on day 4 of lvl 1 today and enjoying it and hope i look half as good as you by the end of it ! :smile:
  • mrsedge1
    mrsedge1 Posts: 18
    Options
    WOW!! you look amazing!!

Well done on completing it :D

May have to give it a go myself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!