What is for easter dinner?
Bacon butties and tinned tomatoes. Yummy0
5 of us for dinner today
MIL doing starters so not sure what that will be other than "finger food"
Roast topside of beef, with roast potatoes made with flora cuisine, red cabbage, carrots, asparagus spears, beef gravy and gluten free Yorkshire puddings.
Dessert is a gluten free black bean chocolate cake.
I will probably have one glass of wine0
We are going to my mother's for dinner:
Cheese and Crackers
We have extra people coming, so the initial menu did not include appetizers or pork roast. Those were added as stretchers. I can have whatever I want within my calories. We will see what that will be as the day goes on
Jesus Christ is risen!0
We ate small grilled steaks that were 140 calories along with Strawberry, feta and spinach salad /pear and gorgonzola dressing and had a 3-2-1 chocolate cake with 6 dark chocolate chips and 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter topped with frozen yogurt for dessert.0
We had ham (glazed with apricot jam and mustard), new potatoes roasted in butter, steamed asparagus with Hellmann's mayonnaise, mini croissants, and wine. It was good, and I'm still under calories for today.
Looking forward to dessert once Game of Thrones comes on. I'm leaning toward ice cream...0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 501 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions