rewards for mini-goals

2»

Replies

• hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    I have kitchen tools/nice china and workout gear as goals - I hit my first goal (79.9kg) a couple of weeks ago and got my favourite mug (I drink several mugs of water every day and only like to drink from my fave) in a different colour, and a new kitchen knife for chopping fruits and veggies. Next up, at 77.4kg, is a new mug from a line of china I'm collecting - it's a new design and just came out. I added this goal, and the other new mug at 72.4kg, because I would get the mugs anyway but now it will be nicer to finally get them - and I'm more motivated to keep track of my weight and log calories. My main "mini" goal is at 74.6kg (=normal weight bmi), when I get new workout shoes. I don't like setting goals for amount of weight lost, but the current weight instead - somehow it feels healthier for me.

(for those of you more comfortable with lbs, every mini goal is about 5lbs apart)
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    I also have the 10 lb reward system hehe. I think I'm going to change it to every 5 lb rewards, once I hit the 30 lb. I started at 206 and now I'm 179 lb, so 3 more pounds. I'm 1 pound away to get to my half way, so that is for sure a reward too:

-10 lb: the urban decay naked2 palette.
    -20 lb: new working out shoes
    -30 lb: I haven't bought anything yet, as I said, I'm just 3 pounds away, but I will buy a couple of victoria's secret bikinis.

For my half way mark, I still don't know what I'm going to get, but for sure something! maybe some nude pumps or just any pumps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!