• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Tribe!!!! I just love their original garlic hummus! MMMmmmmmmmm
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Cedars Garlic lovers! Yummmmm!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    I've become a store-brand girl ... Aldi's Original is closest to homemade that I've found, for like $1.50 a tub. Target's Archer Farms Spinach and Artichoke hummus ... to die for!

I really like it as a topping on grilled meat. On crackers, veg, pita... but the best is putting it on this sinful pesto chicken pizza I get at this high-end hippie restaurant in town. Their hummus + the pizza + Siracha = LOVE
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    I've met very few hummuses I didn't like :)

My favorites are Sabra Classic, Trader Joe's Tomato&Basil, and Oasis Original or Mediteranean Medley.

I think the weirdest combo I eat is probably eggs + hummus. Don't knock it till you try it!
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Sabra supremely spicy hummus is where it is at!!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Bobbi's if you can find it. Hate the container though. Store in your own airtight one. It goes bad quickly if you don't (or maybe it's just lack of preservatives?). Anyway, their jalepeno and tex-mex flavors are delicious.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    I like summer fresh too. Vegetable for me. Gotta watch out you get the hummus, not anything that says 'dip' though - those are a bit greasy...
  • trader joe's roasted garlic on crunchmaster multi grain crackers
  • agarvin10
    agarvin10 Posts: 2 Member
    Do you have a recipe for this? Would love to try!
  • agarvin10
    agarvin10 Posts: 2 Member
    I used to get some roasted red pepper and garlic hummus from wholefoods, but once I made it in my vitamix, I haven't been able to go back to store bought. It only takes 5 minutes to make including prep time and tastes so much better!

Do you have a recipe for this? Would love to try!