What is the most romantic thing a spouse can do for you?

Replies

• TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    That's for the imagination I guess. I get bored with everything pretty easily.

I guess I better end this conversation before you get bored with me as well.
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member

I was bored with you before you began it
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Bacon flowers

tumblr_ma17r9yR8i1r281yvo1_500.jpg
    OMG! Why didn't I think of THIS?
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member

lol you guys are hilarious as fudge. :laugh:
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    an entire weekend full of sex, food, sleep & more sex

Who's cooking though?
    Nobody...order out! Or eat ice cream right out of the container...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member

Honey? You said you were on mFP to log food. What is this? Come home I think we need to talk.
  • That's for the imagination I guess. I get bored with everything pretty easily.

that's why we do the threesomes....variety is the spice of life.
  • hebehrens
    hebehrens Posts: 55
    My husband (when we were just newly dating) knew I had really enjoyed this book I had read - it was the first in a series of four. I went over to his apartment one night, and he had bought the other three in the series for me just out of the blue.

Another time, (again when we were just dating), we had plans to go out one night. I'd come down with something and felt just awful and had to cancel. He ended up showing up to my apartment with a "sick kit" (chicken noodle soup, medicine, etc.), various seasons of the Simpsons, and The Last of the Mohicans on DVD. He snuggled on the couch with me and watched movies, ran his fingers through my hair, rubbed my back, etc. until I fell asleep and then quietly let himself out for the night.

I guess to me it's the little things.
  • dezcast
    [/quote]

Honey? You said you were on mFP to log food. What is this? Come home I think we need to talk.
    [/quote]

Read it! Im bored with you. I need a change I just dont think this is going to work anymore
  • Jersey_Devil
    Please come home I want to have a rational discussion with you in private not here with strangers from the Internet. Please come home or at least call

[/quote]

Read it! Im bored with you. I need a change I just dont think this is going to work anymore
    [/quote]
  • Hold on, she's getting dressed now. We have to make the bed and she'll come home.

Please come home I want to have a rational discussion with you in private not here with strangers from the Internet. Please come home or at least call

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • dezcast
    Im bored with your junk! I need a change. Im busy, with my trainer. He's really working me out good tonight babe. Sorry, when he's done with me, Ill think about it. I just dont think this is going to work out anymore. Can you just pack up your stuff and leave already
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    an entire weekend full of sex, food, sleep & more sex

Who's cooking though?
    Nobody...order out! Or eat ice cream right out of the container...

Or strawberries, chocolate and whipped cream :)
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Im bored with your junk! I need a change. Im busy, with my trainer. He's really working me out good tonight babe. Sorry, when he's done with me, Ill think about it. I just dont think this is going to work out anymore. Can you just pack up your stuff and leave already

Next time, on "MyinFidelityPal".....
  • TheWiseCat

I told you that we should have aborted the baby. Now he's going to get suspicious about who's the father.
  • dezcast

I told you that we should have aborted the baby. Now he's going to get suspicious about who's the father.

Whoa!!! My husband did not need to know that! Are you trying to make him mad at me? Come on! How do I go home and look him in the eye now.
  • Jersey_Devil
    What??? I am going to the gym right now and Rico Suave better not be there. I just want to talk with u my little angel face

• dezcast
    Babe come on! Dont come here! Im not finished my workout. I have nothing to say to you! What dont you understand. I want a divorce
  • TheWiseCat

Whoa!!! My husband did not need to know that! Are you trying to make him mad at me? Come on! How do I go home and look him in the eye now.

After that escapade at the rest stop, I'm surprised you can even look at yourself in the eye. I swore that line of truckers was never going to end. It's alright though. I'll take you in. I like my submissives to be a bit used up.
  • dezcast
    You're going to get me divorce papers served! are you nuts!!!!