Thunder Thighs

2»

Replies

• Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Eat at a modest caloric deficit to lose fat.

Lift heavy weights (yes, SQUAT) to retain your beautiful lean muscle mass and look sexy. Don't listen to the people telling you not to lift--they know nothing of which they speak.

Cardio does not "burn fat". Locking down your diet and retaining as much lean muscle as possible is what helps you to lose fat.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Eat at a modest caloric deficit to lose fat.

Lift heavy weights (yes, SQUAT) to retain your beautiful lean muscle mass and look sexy. Don't listen to the people telling you not to lift--they know nothing of which they speak.

Cardio does not "burn fat". Locking down your diet and retaining as much lean muscle as possible is what helps you to lose fat.
    Winner winner protein dinner!

People think losing weight is the same thing as just losing fat. NOPE!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Cardio is it. Squats won't burn the fat off.

Wow. I'm outta here...

lol thinking the same thing....
  • eat a healthy balanced diet and lift weights plus cardio also drink plenty of water. weight will not make you big they will make you lean and smaller and more fit and sexy.
    here checkout my story if you are having doubts abiyt lifting heavy. I love lifting heavy and it has transformed me. I am in better shape then I was in high school which I was 125 skin and bones I am now 132.4 with muscle and started losing weight at my biggest of 198lbs just a few years ago

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/949887-my-success-story-pic-heavy-shorty-5-2
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Thanks for all of the great tips everyone!