Hardest vice to give up/restrict

Replies

• Veal, cream, butter, and wine.

Mixed together in the most delectable way.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Something sweet after dinner!
  • Beer & French Fries!!! I Miss them soooooo
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Tequila, Beer, Froyo
  • Chocolate biscuits!! Or any other biscuity, cookieness wonderment that is in the cupboard.
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Chocolate. I did give it up after Xmas but Easter came along and I started eating it again :(. So I have got to get my this chocolate roundabout fast .
  • I started out by cutting the foods that was doing the most damage to my body,yet favorite to me, which consist of chips, candy, desserts and cheese.Though it is hardest to give up, still I am working on it.
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Chips. I LOVE Doritos and Sunchips. If I have a bag, I will eat the whole thing in one sitting. I cannot control myself with them. I think I will get the snack pack of chips, just because I cannot give them up. That may help with my portion control.

And soft tacos from Taco Bell. I tried making them at home, just not the same.

And waffles, but that craving is not as strong as chips.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Not so much an item, as portions of items. An actual serviing size as opposed to the servings I'd dole out for myself before.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    double stuf oreos! Instead of 7+, I only eat 3.
    and dunk them in skim instead of 2%

I miss pizza a lot too, but I can't control myself around it, so I've been avoiding it :sad:
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    nothing is off limits--just portion control to fit my daily cal max. I know if I eat a handful of chips I am going to be very hungry later...it is a self-teaching cycle for sure.
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    WHISKEY!
    WINE!
    CHEESE!
    VODKA,,,
    GIN,,, the magic panty remover......
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    cheese. I can not and will not eat something without cheese if that's how I'm used to eating it. Scrambled eggs, pasta, soup, sandwiches, burgers, by itself..... i love my cheese. I did stop buying the blocks of gouda though, I used to go through those like there was no tomorrow.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Though I'm really good at restricting how much I eat, the ****ing Philippine Dried Mangoes at Costco usually cause me to go out and do an extra bout of cardio.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Chocolate! I had some serious cravings for the first few days as I was eating a lot, daily. But now I have it in moderation and within my calorie limit, I couldn't give it up completely.
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Late nigh snacking! When my body is tired it craves sugar, but instead of just giving in to the tiredness and going to sleep, i fill it with sugary snacks to try and force it awake. I'm learning to just give in to the sleep :p
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Two things!!!! French Fries and Coffee!!! ugh!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    food
  • hifi898
    hifi898 Posts: 54
    Any sort of sugar cereal out there, including the ones with low grams of sugar (under 10g). I guess it could be worse, but the rest of my diet is basically "if it doesn't have a mother or come from the ground" type food. It's an addiction, I know. Probably a HUGE sabatoger of my eating most times, but holy mother of Lucky Charms it's good. I feel the BUZZ in my brain as soon as the sugar hits my blood stream...

Not particular about the kind, but my current love is Apple Cinnamon Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
  • worknprogr3s
    worknprogr3s Posts: 24 Member
    \