It works! Body wraps

14567810»

Replies

• This is so funny. Name one person in the fitness field that solely relies on body wraps to maintain their physique. Wraps have been around since the second day and will give temporary relief only. A wrap will not permanently do anything for you but squeeze fluids out of you. This makes me laugh to see that people are treating this as the end all to weight loss. Have we really become that lazy of a society? Every single person in this world has time to get some kind of physical activity in during the day, but somewhere along the line we have turned into Reality TV and hoping you can lose weight while sitting on your couch watching it. No matter what your goals are for your body you need to start first with your diet. I said it, the mean bad word, diet. It is by far the hardest thing to control and understand, but if you can get your diet down I promise you will lose weight or gain, if thats your goal. Then, if you throw some physical activity, viola!!

For those of you that are still skeptical and think that I am a blundering fool then I put this challenge out to anyone that supports these types of body wraps.

Show the FDA testing that these wraps work and are beneficial.
    Show all the independent testing that has been done to show that these wraps have the merit that all of you are claiming.

Do I need to go on? If you can get past the first one then I lost this argument, but I'm pretty positive you can't. Someone more clever than all of us came up with a way to market this to the masses and is making a ton of money from it. People get on here and adamantly defend such a product when just drinking a gallon of water a day will make you lose weight. Taking a water pill will make you lose weight. Maybe we should mass market water pills, but call them "the magic pill", set up a MLM and bingo, we are making money.

Sorry for the tirade, but I felt one more person needed to comment on how dumb these are. GET OFF THE COUCH, EAT BETTER, WALK AROUND THE BLOCK AND YOU WILL SEE A DIFFERENCE-- but wait that all takes effort. Sorry. The sad part is, I dont know how many parents I talk to about their children staying in the house playing Xbox and they wont go outside and play-- what kind of example are we setting for our children when we think all we have to do is wrap ourselves and sleep to achieve our body goals instead of going out and being active. Shame on all you body wrapers.