Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• usmcmpusmcmp Posts: 21,343Member, Premium Member Posts: 21,343Member, Premium Member
    amw212s wrote: »
    Were you in the Marine Corps? I saw the USMC mp and thought you were an MP.

Yes. The name is United States Marine Corps Military Police. I served as military police in the Marine Corps for five years.
  • SaraBeth041805SaraBeth041805 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    "I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!"

I love what you said in the above quote! Awesome job on your transformation and all you have accomplished. It is true; anything that you want badly enough you will find a way to get there. I have been a single mom myself for the last 3 years and also work full time, pursue my degree and have recently made the decision to quit the unhealthy eating and take my life back! Your story inspires me; thank you for sharing!!!
  • lily1972lily1972 Posts: 369Member Member Posts: 369Member Member
    Your story reminds me of this amazing picture:
    gj7vdc7mt3zc.jpg

I applaud you for using the hardships as a platform for success!
  • jewelsjokjewelsjok Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Wow! You look amazing! I'm so inspired. I am so glad you did it for yourself and not for anyone else. I'm sure your kids see you as a happy person they can look up to. Great job supermom!
  • cmccutcheon76cmccutcheon76 Posts: 5Member Posts: 5Member
    You go girl!! Your story gave me the chills. You were so right on saying we won't be successful until we wan't it for ourselves and are ready to make it a lifestyle and an emotional change. So happy for you and your kids.
  • CharissaGudknechtCharissaGudknecht Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    Wow! Awesome job!!!
  • LadyVenom69LadyVenom69 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Your story hits close to home for me. I hope I can achieve the same success as you. Congratz :)
  • kelmomto3kelmomto3 Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    You look amazing! Also, thank you for your brave service to this country! :)
  • biffy1014biffy1014 Posts: 9Member Posts: 9Member
    Speechless
  • tansblytontansblyton Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Inspiring ! Thank you for sharing !
  • travisfriedmanntravisfriedmann Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Wow, that is one amazing transformation! Congratulations!!
  • lichic25lichic25 Posts: 161Member Member Posts: 161Member Member
    Congrats girl! You look incredible and are proof that you can do it if you put your mind and energy to it. :)
  • nonoelmononoelmo Posts: 3,941Member Member Posts: 3,941Member Member
    I love your story and for whatever it means from a total stranger - I am sooooo proud of you. You are an inspiration and a wonderful example to your children. Take care of and love yourself, no excuses. : ) Keep up the great work.
  • eveparmeveparm Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing!!
  • Dogsandcatswow98Dogsandcatswow98 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Wow you make me want to try harder! You look great!
  • dianna1286dianna1286 Posts: 37Member, Premium Member Posts: 37Member, Premium Member
    Wow great job keep up the good work!
  • myfitness5myfitness5 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Great job!
  • davecdavis77davecdavis77 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Wow... Pretty sure he is regretting that decision at the moment :) You look awesome !!!
  • YanskaNYYanskaNY Posts: 103Member Member Posts: 103Member Member
    Well done and well said! I love that you did it for YOU, not to get revenge in the end. That is the only way to really do it. You ROCK!
  • kimalahittercolemankimalahittercoleman Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    you are truly inspirational. I am so happy that you have met your gole and far beyond that. sometimes it takes us looking at our life to realize how far we have really come. to go from your situation of being divorced and having a weight issue you didn't like to where you are today is phenomenal. your success gives me strength I am happy and proud and wish you continued success in life.