My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• SaraBeth041805
    SaraBeth041805 Posts: 5 Member
    "I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!"

I love what you said in the above quote! Awesome job on your transformation and all you have accomplished. It is true; anything that you want badly enough you will find a way to get there. I have been a single mom myself for the last 3 years and also work full time, pursue my degree and have recently made the decision to quit the unhealthy eating and take my life back! Your story inspires me; thank you for sharing!!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Your story reminds me of this amazing picture:
    gj7vdc7mt3zc.jpg

I applaud you for using the hardships as a platform for success!
  • jewelsjok
    jewelsjok Posts: 10 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! I'm so inspired. I am so glad you did it for yourself and not for anyone else. I'm sure your kids see you as a happy person they can look up to. Great job supermom!
  • You go girl!! Your story gave me the chills. You were so right on saying we won't be successful until we wan't it for ourselves and are ready to make it a lifestyle and an emotional change. So happy for you and your kids.
  • CharissaGudknecht
    CharissaGudknecht Posts: 25 Member
    Wow! Awesome job!!!
  • LadyVenom69
    LadyVenom69 Posts: 10 Member
    Your story hits close to home for me. I hope I can achieve the same success as you. Congratz :)
  • kelmomto3
    kelmomto3 Posts: 62 Member
    You look amazing! Also, thank you for your brave service to this country! :)
  • Speechless
  • tansblyton
    tansblyton Posts: 4 Member
    Inspiring ! Thank you for sharing !
  • travisfriedmann
    travisfriedmann Posts: 5 Member
    Wow, that is one amazing transformation! Congratulations!!
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Congrats girl! You look incredible and are proof that you can do it if you put your mind and energy to it. :)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    I love your story and for whatever it means from a total stranger - I am sooooo proud of you. You are an inspiration and a wonderful example to your children. Take care of and love yourself, no excuses. : ) Keep up the great work.
  • eveparm
    eveparm Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing!!
  • Dogsandcatswow98
    Dogsandcatswow98 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow you make me want to try harder! You look great!
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Wow great job keep up the good work!
  • myfitness5
    myfitness5 Posts: 1 Member
    Great job!
  • davecdavis77
    davecdavis77 Posts: 7 Member
    Wow... Pretty sure he is regretting that decision at the moment :) You look awesome !!!
  • YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    Well done and well said! I love that you did it for YOU, not to get revenge in the end. That is the only way to really do it. You ROCK!
  • kimalahittercoleman
    kimalahittercoleman Posts: 10 Member
    you are truly inspirational. I am so happy that you have met your gole and far beyond that. sometimes it takes us looking at our life to realize how far we have really come. to go from your situation of being divorced and having a weight issue you didn't like to where you are today is phenomenal. your success gives me strength I am happy and proud and wish you continued success in life.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Wow, how inspiring!!! An amazing metamorphosis. You look beautiful and happy. I hope I can do it too! I have 26 gone and 50lbs more to go. Thanks for your story!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!