Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• princessquitealotprincessquitealot Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    Keep inspiring!
  • Crys1209Crys1209 Posts: 131Member Member Posts: 131Member Member
    Wow, good for you. Awesome job! :D
  • tyden2tyden2 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
  • ShokeiShokei Posts: 71Member Member Posts: 71Member Member
    Fantastic job. Your awesome!
  • aubdobalinaaubdobalina Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look great!
  • rainydayworkoutrainydayworkout Posts: 114Member Member Posts: 114Member Member
    True inspiration!
  • igomez612igomez612 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    way to go! you look amazing!
  • Monikaj4Monikaj4 Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    You look amazing. I know you are doing this for u and not for a revenge anymore but I bit he hates the day he left you.
  • SalluRSalluR Posts: 25Member Member Posts: 25Member Member
    Congrats dear! I hope you get a hot smart looking guy soon. Ur ex wil nvr get a hot girl lik you.. keep up the gud work ...
  • TINYKIM5TINYKIM5 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Yours is my very first story read here...im in the very beggining and you are an amazing inspiration!! Im so glad i saw your story today!
  • sexysize12sexysize12 Posts: 105Member Member Posts: 105Member Member
    Congratulations awesome healthy beautiful example for your kids and self. Take care☺
  • jwaves357jwaves357 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    A wonderful success story. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • royston_ashbyroyston_ashby Posts: 71Member Member Posts: 71Member Member
    From 156kg wearing XXL-XXXL tops, 46" waist jeans to 83KG M-L tops and 32-34" jeans! Just proves anything can happen if you work hard enough

wod64xmx6ubd.jpg
    t754g066hzec.jpg
    trd46oleetz1.jpg
    44p21dbnsdxv.jpg
    4e1z68xbeuhf.jpg
  • mcclarynicolemcclarynicole Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    seeing something like this really makes me want to work 10 times harder! I really admire your will to keep pushing! Great job and no matter what your beautiful no matter what you look like......
  • blueyellowhorseblueyellowhorse Posts: 712Member Member Posts: 712Member Member
    From 156kg wearing XXL-XXXL tops, 46" waist jeans to 83KG M-L tops and 32-34" jeans! Just proves anything can happen if you work hard enough

wod64xmx6ubd.jpg
    t754g066hzec.jpg
    trd46oleetz1.jpg
    44p21dbnsdxv.jpg
    4e1z68xbeuhf.jpg

Good job love! Why don't you go ahead and make your own thread? You deserve it. :)
  • urloved33urloved33 Posts: 3,361Member Member Posts: 3,361Member Member
  • Femy24Femy24 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Thanks for sharing motivation.
  • chenry1972chenry1972 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    What an awesome story! Such an inspiration!
  • PlayboyTokyo81PlayboyTokyo81 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Wow that's the sweetest revenge LOL and yes I do believe in revenge. I know they said not to be low like them...... and I wont. That's why I get lower than them hahaha and thank you for the inspiration. I just started going back to the gym a week ago and I've been going 6 out of 7 days and I feel so good already and watching what I eat also. I feel more confident and happier......... and only a week. I'm gonna keep it up and hopefully be like you in a year :)
  • Wolfy34Wolfy34 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Wow. This is the first time I'm actually reading a forum on here...and what a way to start! Amazing. You are right...excuses are just that. You want it, you get it! :-)