Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Yawns, am I late ? Lol

You're pregnant?

hahaha, Your a clever dude Crabby, hahahahahahahahaha
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Useless statistic: I'm pretty sure I have never seen a post from this OP that I liked.

tumblr_m985zbGVJj1re8d3fo1_400.gif

There certainly is nothing "joyous" about you, now is there?

I personally love the posts from the OP. Creative and gets people talking (or fighting). Either way, she makes MFP a little more enjoyable for some. :bigsmile:

cm-12657-05006101239de9.gif

Pretty sure I've never seen a post from you that I like either. Get over yourself.

tumblr_mb14e0K54B1qm6zd9.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    How did this thread take such a horrible turn, I feel like it should have died after 5 posts

In my opinion, your answer is off by 5.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Useless statistic: I'm pretty sure I have never seen a post from this OP that I liked.

I personally love the posts from the OP. Creative and gets people talking (or fighting). Either way, she makes MFP a little more enjoyable for some. :bigsmile:

Pretty sure I've never seen a post from you that I like either. Get over yourself.

Sounds like you should take your own advice. Seriously.
  • PikaKnight

Whatever. I've seen more positive from Joy than pretty much any other poster on MFP.

You clearly lied in your profile *kitten*: " like to have fun with my friends. I'm a major smart *kitten*. I like to flirt, cuss and be a little raunchy at times. Don't like that? Then don't be my friend. I don't apologize for who I am or what I like to do. If you don't take yourself seriously (but do take your workouts seriously), then we might just get along. "

tumblr_m3zayi6iag1rw17odo1_500.gif
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    How did this thread take such a horrible turn, I feel like it should have died after 5 posts

plus 5 or minus 5?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

plus 5 or minus 5?

I'm confident you know which direction.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    tumblr_m9h72sBzqy1r54smj.gif
  • PikaKnight

plus 5 or minus 5?

I'm confident you know which direction.
    tumblr_lpl26m52lV1qkpote.gif
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member

Whatever. I've seen more positive from Joy than pretty much any other poster on MFP.

You clearly lied in your profile *kitten*: " like to have fun with my friends. I'm a major smart *kitten*. I like to flirt, cuss and be a little raunchy at times. Don't like that? Then don't be my friend. I don't apologize for who I am or what I like to do. If you don't take yourself seriously (but do take your workouts seriously), then we might just get along. "

Heyyyy!! Don't be calling people names. That's not nice! And honestly, everything she's posted that I have seen hasn't been very positive. Just sayin'.
  • PikaKnight

Heyyyy!! Don't be calling people names. That's not nice! And honestly, everything she's posted that I have seen hasn't been very positive. Just sayin'.

draft_lens2112641module10969383photo_1232572785gif_kid_laughing_too_funny.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member

Ah yes, some quick snark, funny comments and cute gifs . . . and then people get butt hurt when they claim in their profiles that they don't get butt hurt.

There's a gif war in the making here - just fight the gif war and be done with it.

5 . . . 4. . . 3 . . . 2 . . .
  • PikaKnight

Ah yes, some quick snark, funny comments and cute gifs . . . and then people get butt hurt when they claim in their profiles that they don't get butt hurt.

There's a gif war in the making here - just fight the gif war and be done with it.

5 . . . 4. . . 3 . . . 2 . . .

RRR_2_GIF_FUNNY_FIGHT_1large1_by_coverop.gif
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Haha!!!!! Butt hurt!!! Im not that kinda girl!!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member

Lol. Whatever you say sparky. How does me not liking her posts equal me being "butthurt?" I never said her posts weren't positive, I said I don't like her posts. Try some reading comprehension before attempting to call someone out.

As for Joy, clearly you have no ability to refute anything by any other method that going to Google for a GIF. That's just sad.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    tumblr_ml93h7uBjs1r8ge6mo1_250_zpsdc0c3fc0.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

Lol. Whatever you say sparky. How does me not liking her posts equal me being "butthurt?" I never said her posts weren't positive, I said I don't like her posts. Try some reading comprehension before attempting to call someone out.

As for Joy, clearly you have no ability to refute anything by any other method that going to Google for a GIF. That's just sad.

You do realize that it was not Joy who commented on the OP?
  • PikaKnight

Are you mad at the gifs or mad because you think I said the above first comment? Either way...TOOO FUNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!

tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    original.gif