Skinny people are just fat.

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Useless statistic: I'm pretty sure I have never seen a post from this OP that I liked.

tumblr_m985zbGVJj1re8d3fo1_400.gif

There certainly is nothing "joyous" about you, now is there?

I personally love the posts from the OP. Creative and gets people talking (or fighting). Either way, she makes MFP a little more enjoyable for some. :bigsmile:

cm-12657-05006101239de9.gif

Pretty sure I've never seen a post from you that I like either. Get over yourself.

Whatever. I've seen more positive from Joy than pretty much any other poster on MFP.

You clearly lied in your profile *kitten*: " like to have fun with my friends. I'm a major smart *kitten*. I like to flirt, cuss and be a little raunchy at times. Don't like that? Then don't be my friend. I don't apologize for who I am or what I like to do. If you don't take yourself seriously (but do take your workouts seriously), then we might just get along. "

Lol. Whatever you say sparky. How does me not liking her posts equal me being "butthurt?" I never said her posts weren't positive, I said I don't like her posts. Try some reading comprehension before attempting to call someone out.

As for Joy, clearly you have no ability to refute anything by any other method that going to Google for a GIF. That's just sad.

You do realize that it was not Joy who commented on the OP?

I've been cracking up over it. Yes, I'm easily amused.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    A few beers makes you curvy.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Useless statistic: I'm pretty sure I have never seen a post from this OP that I liked.

I personally love the posts from the OP. Creative and gets people talking (or fighting). Either way, she makes MFP a little more enjoyable for some. :bigsmile:

Pretty sure I've never seen a post from you that I like either. Get over yourself.

Whatever. I've seen more positive from Joy than pretty much any other poster on MFP.

You clearly lied in your profile *kitten*: " like to have fun with my friends. I'm a major smart *kitten*. I like to flirt, cuss and be a little raunchy at times. Don't like that? Then don't be my friend. I don't apologize for who I am or what I like to do. If you don't take yourself seriously (but do take your workouts seriously), then we might just get along. "

Lol. Whatever you say sparky. How does me not liking her posts equal me being "butthurt?" I never said her posts weren't positive, I said I don't like her posts. Try some reading comprehension before attempting to call someone out.

As for Joy, clearly you have no ability to refute anything by any other method that going to Google for a GIF. That's just sad.

Wow. Yea. You're fun dude. Just loads of fun.

Oh. BTW. The comment you're butt hurt about. Yea, that one. Joy didn't make it.

Reading comprehension much?
  • PikaKnight
    tumblr_ml93h7uBjs1r8ge6mo1_250_zpsdc0c3fc0.gif

884d1350454268-12.27_funny_gifs_7.gif
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    How did this thread take such a horrible turn, I feel like it should have died after 5 posts

In my opinion, your answer is off by 5.

tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif

memestache.com_257238_1346817613.jpg
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    original.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member

I was commenting on her stupid cat, not the comment. Nice edit though. For the record, I said I was fun with my friends. You aren't one.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member

I was commenting on her stupid cat, not the comment. Nice edit though. For the record, I said I was fun with my friends. You aren't one.
    Well you don't seem real fun with anybody right at this moment.
  • PikaKnight

Funny-Cat-Gifs-25.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member

98244c28-fec4-481a-9014-111aa0c7c0f0_zpseeb7d166.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    f5c6f9e9d7bfe62032d22eac9764a378.gif

animated-horse-funny-fight.gif
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    enhanced-buzz-25333-1308771305-31.jpg

Goodnight All.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Yep...She on "Reavis" Island all by herself on this one! Yeah, and that warewolf thing too.

ETA: But what I do not get is why people want to be MEAN to other people? Why somebody need to even "rant" about what someone else chooses to call themselves. I didn't get upset cause Tiger calls himself a Blasian...what da fukk! Or that SOME men who have sex with other men call themselves Heterosexuals who love everybody...say wut! Get da fukk over yaself; if you dat "bad" go get a date...betcha them Thick/Big Girls gettin' sexed all up, real good tonight, and YOU up in here all mad cause you eat a biscuit and gain 10 lbs.
  • PikaKnight
    enhanced-buzz-25333-1308771305-31.jpg

Goodnight All.

Night!

1301133732_funny-pictures-gifs-cat-kiss.gif
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    yeah well fat kids are harder to kidnap. so thats good.

This is COMPLETE broscience.

Fat children are actually quite easy to kidnap as they're more likely to accept candy from strangers and are also slower.

People may notice you shoving a fat child in your van but more often than not they'll think it is a comedy skit and laugh it off,

Um, as a mother, I don't think this is funny at all. I don't care what troll is gonna "quote" me and tell me "learn how to take a joke"...you have a disgusting sense of humor, man.

As a mom, as someone who has personal history with the topic of kidnapping, as someone who volunteers diligently with missing children's organizations to educate stupid people about the dangers of kidnapping, and as someone WITH A SOUL, I'm with lilcupcake on this one. And I don't freaking care if you want to rip me up now. Have at it.

QFT- When your child is a victim of someone with a sick mind and a propensity for evil, no joke about children being hurt will seem funny ever again.... :brokenheart: It's just a matter of perspective.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Goodnight all you skinnyfat beautiful people. May your evening be as romantic and pleasurable as this one.

what-is-this-i-dont-even-28960.gif
  • Ramberta

Fat children are actually quite easy to kidnap as they're more likely to accept candy from strangers and are also slower.

People may notice you shoving a fat child in your van but more often than not they'll think it is a comedy skit and laugh it off,

Um, as a mother, I don't think this is funny at all. I don't care what troll is gonna "quote" me and tell me "learn how to take a joke"...you have a disgusting sense of humor, man.

As a mom, as someone who has personal history with the topic of kidnapping, as someone who volunteers diligently with missing children's organizations to educate stupid people about the dangers of kidnapping, and as someone WITH A SOUL, I'm with lilcupcake on this one. And I don't freaking care if you want to rip me up now. Have at it.

QFT- When your child is a victim of someone with a sick mind and a propensity for evil, no joke about children being hurt will seem funny ever again.... :brokenheart: It's just a matter of perspective.

My ex-fiancee was raped. When I was with her, I jumped viciously on anyone who so much as used the word incorrectly ("we're gonna totally rape them at this game", etc), let alone made a joke involving the subject. I also got "butthurt" about anyone who made gay jokes too.

Then I realized that it is far easier to let words be words and let actions be actions. One does not imply causation of, correlate to, or recognize the full malicious intent of the other. Plus, there are always going to be people who say stupid things. You're not going to be able to convince them not to say those things, so the only thing to do to keep your sanity and faith in humanity intact is to let it roll off your back... because, gasp, it doesn't actually mean anything in the long run!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Oh c'mon how can you be butthurt about cats? And Joy's got the best gifs ever.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

I understand what you're saying. Nearly all dark comedic subject matter loses its comedic value when one has bad personal experience with it. However, it's probably unrealistic to expect everyone else to avoid any subject where this might be the case as that would eliminate nearly everything.
  • Ramberta

I understand what you're saying. Nearly all dark comedic subject matter loses its comedic value when one has bad personal experience with it. However, it's probably unrealistic to expect everyone else to avoid any subject where this might be the case as that would eliminate nearly everything.

I was in an Improvisational Acting class a couple years ago, and we were using props in our impromptu skits. The humor began to get dark, and one student pretended to kill themselves by winding a "noose" (I believe it was some kind of belt or scarf) around their neck and "jumping" off a chair to be hung. The joke, in context of the skit, was hilarious.

One boy got pale-faced and left the class almost immediately, claiming to be ill but not explaining any further. He did not return that night. We found out later that earlier that week, he had lost a close neighbor to suicide. Everyone in the class felt hideously guilty, even though we couldn't possibly have known.

Everyone has experienced pain of some kind. It's unfortunate, but if we were to censor everything that would mildly offend someone, as you say, there would be nothing left to talk about at all.