Skinny people are just fat.

Replies

• carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    yeah well fat kids are harder to kidnap. so thats good.

This is COMPLETE broscience.

Fat children are actually quite easy to kidnap as they're more likely to accept candy from strangers and are also slower.

People may notice you shoving a fat child in your van but more often than not they'll think it is a comedy skit and laugh it off,

Um, as a mother, I don't think this is funny at all. I don't care what troll is gonna "quote" me and tell me "learn how to take a joke"...you have a disgusting sense of humor, man.

As a mom, as someone who has personal history with the topic of kidnapping, as someone who volunteers diligently with missing children's organizations to educate stupid people about the dangers of kidnapping, and as someone WITH A SOUL, I'm with lilcupcake on this one. And I don't freaking care if you want to rip me up now. Have at it.

QFT- When your child is a victim of someone with a sick mind and a propensity for evil, no joke about children being hurt will seem funny ever again.... :brokenheart: It's just a matter of perspective.

I understand what you're saying. Nearly all dark comedic subject matter loses its comedic value when one has bad personal experience with it. However, it's probably unrealistic to expect everyone else to avoid any subject where this might be the case as that would eliminate nearly everything.

:flowerforyou: I know you know where I'm coming from....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I was commenting on her stupid cat, not the comment. Nice edit though. For the record, I said I was fun with my friends. You aren't one.
    Oh c'mon how can you be butthurt about cats? And Joy's got the best gifs ever.

Don't hate on the kitties.....

Funny-Cat-Gifs-12.gif

Unless the whole reason is you are a dog person.....

funny_dog_gif+3.gif

funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-peek-a-boo.gif&size=400x1000
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member

Fat children are actually quite easy to kidnap as they're more likely to accept candy from strangers and are also slower.

People may notice you shoving a fat child in your van but more often than not they'll think it is a comedy skit and laugh it off,

Um, as a mother, I don't think this is funny at all. I don't care what troll is gonna "quote" me and tell me "learn how to take a joke"...you have a disgusting sense of humor, man.

As a mom, as someone who has personal history with the topic of kidnapping, as someone who volunteers diligently with missing children's organizations to educate stupid people about the dangers of kidnapping, and as someone WITH A SOUL, I'm with lilcupcake on this one. And I don't freaking care if you want to rip me up now. Have at it.

QFT- When your child is a victim of someone with a sick mind and a propensity for evil, no joke about children being hurt will seem funny ever again.... :brokenheart: It's just a matter of perspective.

I understand what you're saying. Nearly all dark comedic subject matter loses its comedic value when one has bad personal experience with it. However, it's probably unrealistic to expect everyone else to avoid any subject where this might be the case as that would eliminate nearly everything.

I was in an Improvisational Acting class a couple years ago, and we were using props in our impromptu skits. The humor began to get dark, and one student pretended to kill themselves by winding a "noose" (I believe it was some kind of belt or scarf) around their neck and "jumping" off a chair to be hung. The joke, in context of the skit, was hilarious.

One boy got pale-faced and left the class almost immediately, claiming to be ill but not explaining any further. He did not return that night. We found out later that earlier that week, he had lost a close neighbor to suicide. Everyone in the class felt hideously guilty, even though we couldn't possibly have known.

Everyone has experienced pain of some kind. It's unfortunate, but if we were to censor everything that would mildly offend someone, as you say, there would be nothing left to talk about at all.

I see what you are trying to say. I feel that there is a line between human decency and censorship. There is just nothing funny about a child being stolen, any child.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    [
    [/quote]

[/quote]

memestache.com_257238_1346817613.jpg
    [/quote]

haha, I wanted to see this again
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    tumblr_mlgq3c5gPb1rjdfzto1_400.gif
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    I was commenting on her stupid cat, not the comment. Nice edit though. For the record, I said I was fun with my friends. You aren't one.
    Dont be silly. Her cat isn't stupid. It wears glasses so it must be smart.
  • PikaKnight
    Dont be silly. Her cat isn't stupid. It wears glasses so it must be smart.

tumblr_lzzi6cUfk91qj2vh0.gif
  • PikaKnight

1297963427_soccer-free-kick-fail.gif
  • PikaKnight
    CAi0Dk4.gif

Thanks to Adini :P
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    dexteryawn_zps409eb581.gif
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    and giraffes are just artichokes?
  • PikaKnight
    dexteryawn_zps409eb581.gif

1235990909_waking_up_with_the_vacuum.gif
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member

And they have wings. Kind of like those feminine hygiene products.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Worst attempt at trolling EVER.

p.s.

I wanna join the funny gif party too.

34gv6sp.gif
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member

tumblr_inline_mjy0ut2b6u1qz4rgp.gif
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member

And they have wings. Kind of like those feminine hygiene products.

or dragons. depends on how you think about it.
  • PikaKnight

tumblr_inline_mjy0ut2b6u1qz4rgp.gif

hB89B3FDF
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member

Wait you educate STUPID people about kidnapping & then claim you have a soul? Can you not see how you on one hand have a problem with people having a joke about something & then you call the people you 'educate' stupid & then claim you have a soul while I guess saying that those who made the joke dont?
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Political correctness is just another means of oppression. It is a way to bully others. People who bully are tools.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    This thread has been taken over by the MFP cliques. I'm out.