Husband bashing thread

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Sorry but I've got nothing bad to say about my husband. He's the sweetest, most caring awesome person in my life. He's my cheerleader and pumps me up when I'm feeling down. If I say I can't do something he tells me all the reasons why I CAN. He makes me breakfast on the weekends, cooks dinner during the week and tells me every day that I'm his #1 and that he loves spending time with me even if we're just watching t.v. at night. We have never had an argument and I just couldn't be happier.

:heart:
  • 3ss54z.jpg

hahah amazing
  • Sorry but I've got nothing bad to say about my husband. He's the sweetest, most caring awesome person in my life. He's my cheerleader and pumps me up when I'm feeling down. If I say I can't do something he tells me all the reasons why I CAN. He makes me breakfast on the weekends, cooks dinner during the week and tells me every day that I'm his #1 and that he loves spending time with me even if we're just watching t.v. at night. We have never had an argument and I just couldn't be happier.

A relationship without arguments is a relationship with secrets. I am so happy with my other half but we do have the occasional argument. Or is this just me bursting a bubble?:laugh:
  • I love my man but I hate it when he tries to make me sniff his fingers lmfao:blushing:
  • JustJennie1
    Sorry but I've got nothing bad to say about my husband. He's the sweetest, most caring awesome person in my life. He's my cheerleader and pumps me up when I'm feeling down. If I say I can't do something he tells me all the reasons why I CAN. He makes me breakfast on the weekends, cooks dinner during the week and tells me every day that I'm his #1 and that he loves spending time with me even if we're just watching t.v. at night. We have never had an argument and I just couldn't be happier.

A relationship without arguments is a relationship with secrets. I am so happy with my other half but we do have the occasional argument. Or is this just me bursting a bubble?:laugh:

I couldn't disagree more. We have zero secrets between us. There's no reason to hide anything. We have an open and honest relationship where we actually communicate things to each other so that issues don't erupt into a huge argument that ends up dragging in things that are unrelated. Call me crazy but if something is bothering me or I'm upset about something I like being able to sit down and have an adult discussion about it.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    just break up :wink:

This is what I did.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

ha!

my husband is ace, but he's still an idiot sometimes! we disagree fairly often and argue occassionally.

i am not sure i believe people who say they NEVER argue.... theres a lot of pent up rage in there somewhere....!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member

Sorry, I have to ask. How long have you been married?

I have been married 16 years, and I love my wife VERY much. But, I am pretty sure on any given day I could punch a hole through her friggin' face. Fairly certain she thinks of hitting me over the head with a hammer about 10 times a day too. We have 3 kids and argue about serious issues, not serious issues, the toilet seat, politics, our children, her hair, my loud *kitten*, music, cleaning, dinner, weekends, vacation, and the Pope. And that was just this morning.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member

Maybe they mean they don't yell and shout (although, that's not the real definition of "argument"). You can disagree without fighting. You can talk and have conversations, and work things out.

But anyway, I didn't mean to pop in on you making a relationship judgement based on someone who wrote 6 sentences.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    My cousin got married and had a cook out yesterday to celebrate.. I told my husband about it at the gym, and he said "Are you going to eat there?" "Well, yes?" "Are you going to get a dessert?" "Probably.. I haven't had cake in forever."

And he proceeded to yell at me, while we were on the treadmills, about how I'm going to undo all my work and fall off track from ONE piece of cake. And made me cry, in the middle of the gym. Over a piece of cake. That I hadn't even eaten yet.

F-that!! I would feed you the cake while you relaxed and enjoyed that well earned glass of wine.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Hubs went to look @ lawnmowers. ..came home with new Harley. ...seriously.

I live in fear of this everyday. I'm not married, but my boyfriend is very random like that. The other day he brought home a full sized water cooler to put next to the bed so he wouldn't have to get up in the night to fill his glass.

Yes, I know this fear you speak of :laugh:
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Helping women to understand their husbands........25 rules

Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up...don't come tell us about it. Put it down.

Don't cut your hair. Ever.

Don't make us guess.

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to...expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Sometimes, we're not thinking about you.

We're never thinking about "the relationship."

Get rid of your cat. No, it's not different -- it's just like every other cat.

Dogs are better than any cats.

Sunday = Sports or other guy related activities.

Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.

Anything you wear is fine. Really!.

You have enough clothes.

You have too many shoes.

Crying is blackmail. use it if you have to, but don't expect us to like it.

Your brother is an idiot.

Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.

No...we don't know what day it is. Mark anniversaries and give us plenty of notice.

Share the bathroom.

Share the closet.

"Yes" and "no" are perfectly acceptable answers.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. see a doctor.

Nothing says "I love you" like sex in the morning.

Men have 2 emotions. Horny or Hungry. If he doesn't have a hard on, make him a sandwich.

Check your oil.

Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    :cry: My husband farts on me in his sleep.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    My cousin got married and had a cook out yesterday to celebrate.. I told my husband about it at the gym, and he said "Are you going to eat there?" "Well, yes?" "Are you going to get a dessert?" "Probably.. I haven't had cake in forever."

And he proceeded to yell at me, while we were on the treadmills, about how I'm going to undo all my work and fall off track from ONE piece of cake. And made me cry, in the middle of the gym. Over a piece of cake. That I hadn't even eaten yet.
    :cry:
  • JustJennie1

Maybe they mean they don't yell and shout (although, that's not the real definition of "argument"). You can disagree without fighting. You can talk and have conversations, and work things out.

But anyway, I didn't mean to pop in on you making a relationship judgement based on someone who wrote 6 sentences.

Wolverine, you hit it exactly. Do we disagree? Yup and we talk about it. Do we have screaming matches that end in words that you can never take back and tears? Not even once.

Call me crazy but it's really rather nice to have a partner that you actually like.
  • JustJennie1

Sorry, I have to ask. How long have you been married?

I have been married 16 years, and I love my wife VERY much. But, I am pretty sure on any given day I could punch a hole through her friggin' face. Fairly certain she thinks of hitting me over the head with a hammer about 10 times a day too. We have 3 kids and argue about serious issues, not serious issues, the toilet seat, politics, our children, her hair, my loud *kitten*, music, cleaning, dinner, weekends, vacation, and the Pope. And that was just this morning.

We have been together for a total of 17 years, married for 7.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    :cry: My husband farts on me in his sleep.

Mine too. Or he dutch ovens me.
    And he uses my tupperware to catch toads.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

Wolverine, you hit it exactly. Do we disagree? Yup and we talk about it. Do we have screaming matches that end in words that you can never take back and tears? Not even once.

Call me crazy but it's really rather nice to have a partner that you actually like.

we have probably only ever had one or 2 shouting arguments (in 5 years), but i sometimes dont LIKE him, even though i LOVE him more than ANYTHING!
  • Send some my way...
  • Yup. You win. Thread over.